The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratson&DumbasaBrick minorly defeated me in his clankie-crashing scenario. He now has control of a useless patch of desert. :mad: :mad: :mad:

That other Canadian is trying to slow down the onslaught of one or two tanks that are invading his valley in our rune-tastic scenario. He likes to hide stuff in foxholes but sometimes they pop up and die. :mad:

Dave H and I are slugging it out in another rune-tacular scenario. This one involves rain, a town, some things that go boom, and lots of dead bodies. Mostly mine! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Dave H and I are slugging it out in another rune-tacular scenario. This one involves rain, a town, some things that go boom, and lots of dead bodies. Mostly mine! :mad: :mad:

Sounds right to me. Unfortunately, I didn't start out with very many warm bodies, so I can't afford an even exchange. The scenario is about the Buffalo Soldiers, and it's a real test for both players. Good job, rune! :D:D

I'm waiting for Boo Radley's next turn, which should end our bout in the BDLRM. That will make my record a glittering 10-0 against you maggots in this scenario. If I don't hear from Lurkur, Keke, and Thermopylae soon, I guess they'll have to forfeit, which is a shame since I'm beating them like red-headed stepchildren, too! :D:D

Stalin Mike, who has turned out to be at least as gamey as MTW, just drove a few of Germany's finest tanks onto our map and started blazing away. I guess they appeared out of the desert dust or something. Anyway, my Brits are giving as good as they get, punching several holes already with their tungsten AP ammunition.

Let's see, other games: MTW has come up with a scenario which reminds me of Soddball's Inferno, without all of the flames. We just run around a city and shoot each other - repeat as needed. Gamey - well, of course, look who sent it. tongue.gif Robohn has a dug-in horde of Italians trying to stop my British armored juggernaut. Unfortunately, we're discovering that the Italians didn't forget their field guns. GRRR!!! Axe and I have just about traded all of our tanks in the snow. Unfortunately, he's still sitting with at least a couple of AT guns and who knows how much infantry. Fortunately he was nice enough to dump a mortar barrage on his own troops in a patch of woods. Thanks, Axe! :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Look everyone -- it's one of Snarker's many, many, many surrendering maggots!!

wsurndr.gif

Snarker, can you lend some white flags to Axe? His clankies are growing fewer and fewer each turn. His fearsome Wolverines are melting in my molten TNT thunderstorm. Camping AT guns are next on my list. So there is time for your British grunts to have their tea before they die by the same fate. Bwhahahahahahahahah!

Mike the grapevine smoker should be glad he "went away." We are. He is suffering just like Axe. I know that maggot has some TNT left, judging by the massive quantities the above mentioned Canadian maggoot has been dropping on my fearless Krauts in the same scenario.

Wally is trying my desert assault scenario again. He flaunts his armor like some cheap hoor with a pair of falsies. This maggot has his armor all lined up in the set-up zone in hull-down position. He is SUCH a brave maggot when he *knows* my AT force is less in quantity and quality. Who is to say that I did not add 10 Brit 25 pounders to this scenario and park them on the ridgeline? Would I do something like that?

tongue.gif

The other maggoot, has lost against me. If he so desires, he can send another set-up. I will be more than happy to squash him again. Does Ruination or anybody have a virgin scenario we can exploit?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Snarker, can you lend some white flags to Axe? His clankies are growing fewer and fewer each turn. His fearsome Wolverines are melting in my molten TNT thunderstorm. Camping AT guns are next on my list. So there is time for your British grunts to have their tea before they die by the same fate. Bwhahahahahahahahah!

gasbag.gif

All turns are out! Maggots who owe me turns: Axe, MTW, Mike, Pseudo, Robohn, Boo, Lurkur, Thermopylae, Keke, and Snarker. <font size=4><font color=red>GRARGHARRGHRAARGH!!!</font size=4></font color=red> :mad: :mad:

Maggots who should immediately send me a setup (because we haven't played before): Kitty, Mace, Watson & Crick, YK2, and Wubbits. <font size=4><font color=white>GRARGHARRGHRAARGH!!!</font size=4></font color=white> redface.gifredface.gif

Maggots who should immediately send me a setup (because we have played before): Wallybob, Jim Boggs, Soddball, and any other former opponents. <font size=4><font color=blue>GRARGHARRGHRAARGH!!!</font size=4></font color=blue> :D:D

[ August 05, 2004, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

You want a setup maggot?

Write "This is a stick up. Put all your large bills in a bag and hand it over the counter" on the back of a withdrawal slip at your local bank and put it back in the pile.

That's one 'setup maggot'! :mad: :mad: :mad:

In Canada, that's a one-way, all-expenses-paid ticket to a five-star hotel with room service, open bar and a private swimming pool. You will, however, have to suffer the indignity of being chaperoned by a 4'2" guard armed with a nerf bat. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Maggots who should immediately send me a setup (because we haven't played before): Kitty, Mace, Watson & Crick, YK2, and Wubbits. <font size=4><font color=white>GRARGHARRGHRAARGH!!!</font size=4></font color=white> redface.gifredface.gif

<font color=green>You send me a setup, you headlouse of a maggot's maggot who doesn't realise there's an easier way to close off HTML tags

<font size = -2> OOOh, love the green. Can cause severe eyestrain on this background! Muahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha</font></font>

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

<font color=green>You send me a setup, you headlouse of a maggot's maggot who doesn't realise there's an easier way to close off HTML tags

<font size = -2> OOOh, love the green. Can cause severe eyestrain on this background! Muahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha</font></font>

Mace

Okay, I'll send you a setup. I've got a really good scenario that Boo and I just finished yesterday. You'll LOVE it, just like he did! You get to pick your own units, so you can take all the molten TNT and good stuff you can afford. Oh, and no fair getting Kitty to help you with your moves. :D:D

<font color=orange>I thought copying the HTML tag and adding a backslash was easy enough. Leave it to an Aussie (or is it Ozzie) AND a <font size=1>penguin</font> to look for something even easier.</font> tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Snarker:

You want a setup maggot?

Write "This is a stick up. Put all your large bills in a bag and hand it over the counter" on the back of a withdrawal slip at your local bank and put it back in the pile.

That's one 'setup maggot'! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't think that a teller sitting twenty feet away talking to me through a monitor is going to get too worked up. What an I supposed to threaten her with, that I'll break the monitor screen? She'll probably sic the bank's evil killer robots on me before laughing at me! :D:D

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Okay, I'll send you a setup. I've got a really good scenario that Boo and I just finished yesterday. You'll LOVE it, just like he did! You get to pick your own units, so you can take all the molten TNT and good stuff you can afford. Oh, and no fair getting Kitty to help you with your moves. :D:D

<font color=orange>I thought copying the HTML tag and adding a backslash was easy enough. Leave it to an Aussie (or is it Ozzie) AND a <font size=1>penguin</font> to look for something even easier.</font> tongue.giftongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Mace, if you agree to this, demand to be the Germans.

Uh oh, why are the little hairs in the back of my neck standing on end? Why am I getting shivers up and down my spine? Why have I suddenly lost my appitite, involuntarily voided my bowels and bladder, lost the will to live......and yet, it's not a working day and I don't have to go to work!

Do I actually sense that this little scenario about to be foisted upon me is not exactly 'historically accurate'? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace