The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

Turns are out. Gamey updates!

Wally and I have completed my desert scenario. Wally lost as the assaulting Germans. Despite having more and better armor, the Germans lost. It did not help that one of his Jabos was shot down and his wingman never showed up! To be fair to Wally, this was not a 3:1 attacker to defender (grunts) and it was in daylight. The Kraut armor points was double though and he had 2 x105 and 2 x81 spotters. Not quite fair to the poor maggot. He has graciously offered a rematch. And I am going to give him more arty, another platoon of veteran grunts, and a few more grade A clankies. Just more stuff for me to kill Bhahahahahaha!

In the same scenario but against Pseudo, my attacking krauts have taken a few flags. I luckily managed to hit a blind spot in his defense and managed to take the oasis. But this assault cost valuable time. There are only "bonus" turns left now. If I can get a few more turns, I think I can take another flag. But then again, my covering smoke is lifting and my truck and half-track mounted grunts are in the line of fire of an AT gun and several MGs. My tanks had already advanced out of their line of sight and cannot provide any covering fire.

Mike the whipping boy is getting boxed about the ears like an unwanted stepchild in the Blieville scenario. I have a feeling that he has some more arty up his sleeve and perhaps a few more slithering wolverines, which are truly a nuisance.

Axe in fecking Blieville?? Half of my side of the map is exploding from three or four *different* arty barrages. My clankies are exploding. My grunts are exploding. My head is exploding. I loathe THAT MAGGOOT. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

In the same scenario but against Pseudo, my attacking krauts have taken a few flags. I luckily managed to hit a blind spot in his defense and managed to take the oasis. But this assault cost valuable time. There are only "bonus" turns left now. If I can get a few more turns, I think I can take another flag. But then again, my covering smoke is lifting and my truck and half-track mounted grunts are in the line of fire of an AT gun and several MGs. My tanks had already advanced out of their line of sight and cannot provide any covering fire.

My guys are waving white hankies,

Out of their broken down clankies.

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

My guys are waving white hankies,

Out of their broken down clankies.

:mad: :mad: </font>

Axe in fecking Blieville?? Half of my side of the map is exploding from three or four *different* arty barrages. My clankies are exploding. My grunts are exploding. My head is exploding. I loathe THAT MAGGOOT. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The feeling is mutual. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

What, pray tell, is a Wubbit? Is it anything like a Snarker? If so, we don't need anymore. :mad:

That's what Elmer Fudd tells the cheap hoor to do to his thingie. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

...in the Blieville scenario...

Isn't it Bieville, you useless twat?

And I don't think that you are giving proper credit to my AT guns which have been feckin' your hapless tankers like Axe2121 on a camping trip or Mace in a petting zoo....oh the horror, the horror. </font>

Thanks for reminding me of Axe and Mace before bedtime. Now I'll have to sleep with the lights on. Maggot.

Maybe Mommy will make you some nice, hot cocoa to help you sleep,.....BIATCH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Remember the Stuarts which punked you in your game w/ Axe?

[Ride of the Valkries]...................

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:mad: :mad:

editted to add: If post ever needed some feckin' :mad: , it was this fecker. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wubbits:

+1 Aussie to the list.

For proof I offer the following statement.

(pause for dramatic effect)

Thongs are worn on your feet!!!!

More proof required.

What is a banana hammock? </font>

I have no idea aboot this character J Bugz. He reminds me of this, except not as clever.

bug9.jpg

So how much beer did you have to drink before you worked up the courage to ask her home?

That creature looks as though it has a ... no, never mind.
I noticed that too. In fact I was getting ready to call her by her indearing feature, but I decided against it because bug eyes is way too offensive.

Btw I can now understand why Watson & Crick fancies her.

Mace