Boggs = Tosser :D :mad: :mad:

<font size=-2 color=cyan>Non-TNT chuckin'Floridian swamp maggot!</font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

That wasn't a typo, slapnuts.

In fact, the Canuckian has the same chance at a Pulitzer as you at success...in anything, other than pleasuring yourself....even that is a push if you happen to catch a glance of yourself in the mirror.

Oh my, I feel the big one coming on....Mike the crotchless sent me a turn... Get me my Nitro pills....Call the paramedics....Uhhhhhh!

sason1-2_1.jpg

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Tick...tick...tick...tick...

Still waiting for my turn , Davy-Poo.

Yeah, yeah, the turn I sent yesterday came slithering back out of Insightbb.com tonight. I've sent it to you again. Read 'em and weep, Earthlink maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been poking around in the Scenario Editor again and have a couple of offerings which need a final going over before I ship them to the Scenario Depot.

I've got a CM:AK Inferno which some of you have already played but I need it checked again, and two others, one at 1,500 pts total, and the other at 5,000 pts total.

Anyone up for a taste?

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've been poking around in the Scenario Editor again and have a couple of offerings which need a final going over before I ship them to the Scenario Depot.

I've got a CM:AK Inferno which some of you have already played but I need it checked again, and two others, one at 1,500 pts total, and the other at 5,000 pts total.

Anyone up for a taste?

British food sux! Send one over and I'll play DaveH. You can even send it as a "Tourney" save. I only want to be accused of being gamey. Besides, I know the cheat codes for power ups and xtra lifes. w00t! I will not be able to adminish his punishment for a week.

<font size=6 font color=green>NOOOOOOoooo!!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whatever happened to Abbott, who used to create semi-reasonable, balanced scenarios? Recently I seem to be in an endless cycle of gamey rune-designed scenarios, in my BDLRM-revenge matches. The Snarker maggot is whining and moaning because there are a few patches of brush several hundred meters from the airfield he's defending. That's really helpful cover against machine guns. NOW I'm faced with playing another of Soddball's abominations. Maybe I'll just play Fiefdom from now on, or even just post on the Fiefdom forum to aggravate certain people. Of course, I can do that here on the GF, too. :D:D

Anybody else waiting on a turn from me? I've resent them to Boo and Robohn, who coincidentally are both Earthlink maggots. How much do they pay you guys to use that service, anyway? :D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

Has Worthless and Crap ever played Inferno, Dave? Perhaps you should take him for a little spin on that pit of horror?

I have not. I was hoping that Pseudo might want to give it a go when we are finished with our current donnybrook. According to Mr. electric mowerman, Pseudo has not played that abomination yet. We are halfway through a 30 turner now. With my upcoming midwestern furlough, it will be a couple of weeks before we could get to it. Provided of course, he wishes to be spanked and tormented further by me.