The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any other "Da Ali G Show" watchers here? I was watching some recent episodes last night, and heard this little masterpiece. Sacha Baron Cohen, as his Borat persona, sang this little ditty in a country-western club in Tucson, and the patrons sang along.

"In My Country There Is Problem"

In my country there is problem,

And that problem is transport.

It take very very long,

Because Kazakhstan is big.

Throw transport down the well,

So my country can be free.

We must make travel easy,

Then we have big party!

In my country there is problem,

And that problem is the Jew.

They take everybody's money,

They never give it back.

chorus:

Throw the Jew down the well,

You must grab him by his horns,

Then we have big party.

If you see the Jew coming,

You must be careful of his teeth.

You must grab him by his money,

And I tell you what to do...

Everybody!

chorus

Then we have big party.

chorus

Then we have big party.

Thank you!

Admittedly, some of the urban-cowboy patrons looked a little uncomfortable with the lyrics at first, but gradually everyone got into the spirit. By the end, it looked like everybody was chiming in on the chorus. One of the women in the bar even pantomimed those horns on the devilish Jews! :(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you're unfamiliar with this comedian and his knack for catching people off guard, look here. In another episode, he got a self-proclaimed Christian candidate for the US House of Representatives to admit that, in his opinion, all Jews will go to hell. In another he got a couple of elderly Southern gentlemen to say that while the end of slavery was good for African Americans, it really wasn't good. :(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dave I can see your quote there trying to look like George W said he never stops thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, but isn't that exactly what one of the accusations of the 9/11 commission was? That the FAA, CIA, and FBI did not contemplate or "have enough imagination" to see what Al Qaida could pull off with captured airplane? Of course, Tom Clancy had just sort of an attack written into "Debt of Honor" years before Al Qaida made there attack, so maybe they just stole his idea.

If I could think of something innovative and resourceful to stop your Matties from mashing my Italians I would. So far, the entrenched field gun seems to work best.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Addon for all of southern Ontario made by Flight Ontario found at www.flightsim.com

Only interested if I can fly a max load B-52 right over your house, maggot. Hhhhmmm, Daisy cutter or carpet bombing....?

Ah do declare, you Yankees (and Spankees) DO go on a bit, doncha?

Back from the loverly South with nary a touch of the vapors. Although it was touch and go this morning when the "help" informed me of the dismal state of affairs that does not, I repeat NOT, serve adult beverages until 9am in the Atlanta airport. What the FECK? NO FECKIN BOOZE BEFORE A FLIGHT?

Lovely weather, it was as hot as me in G-string dancing on a table.* :eek:

Turns out in a bit.

Legal disclaimer: mike_the_wino, inc is not responsible for damage to keyboards, monitors or electronic devices from spit or split beverages. Any nightmares, twitches or seizures suffered after that visual image not covered either...now piss off!

[ August 07, 2004, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Robohn, if mike_the_wino were to say "Snarker never stops thinking of ways to get drunk; and neither do I", would you interpret that to mean MTW is always thinking of ways for Snarker to get drunk? I wouldn't. The quote from Thursday morning is simply an egregious error for any incumbent US President to make, especially three months before the election. I just presented it without any editorial comment in my sig, so anyone can make of it whatever they want, or ignore it. :D:D

Okay, time to do some turns. :D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

:eek: :eek:

Addon for all of southern Ontario made by Flight Ontario found at www.flightsim.com

Hey flyboy, get your head out of the clouds and send me a turn eh? </font>

My LDBYLRM revenge scenario turned out to be more of the same. :mad: :mad: His arty accounted for about 70 casualties while my arty trimmed a few trees and routed a trout. The low visibility made for quite the meat grinder as some of his squads racked up an impressive number of kills. It was entertaining though....... :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

My LDBYLRM revenge scenario turned out to be more of the same. :mad: :mad: His arty accounted for about 70 casualties while my arty trimmed a few trees and routed a trout. The low visibility made for quite the meat grinder as some of his squads racked up an impressive number of kills. It was entertaining though....... :mad:

I certainly enjoyed it! It's amazing the damage a good FO and a few TRPs can cause. That accurate, quick artillery fire is hard to beat. Eliminating whole platoons of infantry I never even spotted surely does leave me with a good feeling. :D:D

Of course, as Pseudo said, some of my squads had the opportunity to shoot up German squads running toward the village. Since visibility was only about 60 meters, our first shots were lethal. Let's hope the other BDLRM revenge scenarios all go so well. :D:D

FS2004Toronto.jpg

:eek: :eek:

Oddly enough you aimed your plane at the brewery. Ahh, you Canadian maggots and your beer are inseparable, even unto death. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll have to pick up that addon and buzz your house. Maybe drop pink and purple paint ballons on the driveway and grubs on the sod...