Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I mean, seeing as how we both like to mess with cameras,

Yes, but I stay out of the bushes when taking pictures of people.

we both live in the north
Akron?? North?? It is to laugh.

and we both agree that Snarker is a big girls blouse, I think it's only fitting that we battle it out.
No quibble there.

Are you game, or gamey?
Yes. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the first day of Xmas, my CMAK gave to me:

Twelve Stummels burning

Eleven Kiwis charging

Ten ‘fausts a-firing

Nine Snarkers dancing

Eight Tigers bogging

Seven det-packs booming

Six Kekes praying

Five tungsten shells

Four AT guns

Three abandoned tanks

Two crispy lips

And Emotionally disturbed TNT

Twelve Stummels burning

Eleven Kiwis charging

Ten ‘fausts a-firing

Nine Snarkers dancing

Eight Tigers bogging

Seven det-packs booming

Six Kekes praying

Five tungsten shells

Four AT guns

Three abandoned tanks

Two crispy lips

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Responding to your earlier comments:

1) What does the presidents family have to do with any of this, you cur?

B) 365 miles, big whup. But if you want to constantly play your, "Ohhh, I'm Canadian, don't talk to ME about snow..." card, go right ahead. But just so you know, we're all laughing at you...more than usual.

III) But for him, it's probably a gift.

Four) It'll be in your IN basket either tonight or tomorrow.

It's not too large, so it shouldn't tax your attention span too much, I should think.

Responding to your earlier comments:

1) What does the presidents family have to do with any of this, you cur?

B) 365 miles, big whup. But if you want to constantly play your, "Ohhh, I'm Canadian, don't talk to ME about snow..." card, go right ahead. But just so you know, we're all laughing at you...more than usual.

III) But for him, it's probably a gift.

Four) It'll be in your IN basket either tonight or tomorrow.

It's not too large, so it shouldn't tax your attention span too much, I should think.

Originally posted by Becket:

Twelve Stummels burning

Eleven Kiwis charging

Ten ‘fausts a-firing

Nine Snarkers dancing

Eight Tigers bogging

Seven det-packs booming

Six Kekes praying

Five tungsten shells

Four AT guns

Three abandoned tanks

Two crispy lips

Hot wind from the East

swirling through the Waffle Thread;

Don't sue me for this.

Sorry, maggots, but Becket drove me back to unrestricted haiku warfare. I will also have to take it out of the hides of his doomed Soviet troops in our PBEM, if his Yak would ever leave. :mad:

I'm happy to report that in my reverse-BDLRM game versus the gamey mike_the_wino, he is already whining (on turn 2) about the weak German anti-tank guns. Well, duh!! Like I didn't notice how ineffective they were against KVs and T-34s in seven games. Of course, I'm sure the same guns would rule the desert against the British/American cardboard armor. :D:D

Lurkur and I are finishing the Ghetto Uprising scenario. What a depressing battle! Rune, that had to be one of the real tragedies of the war. Your scenario has made that abundantly clear to both Lurkur and me. Jewish partisans in Warsaw fighting the occupying German army with no possible outside help, and certain death the only possible outcome. The German soldiers dying while killing civilians who were no threat to Germany, and only pushed to armed revolt by an insane political decision. Sheer madness, with no glory for anyone. :(:(

As for CMAK, is there anyone not waiting for a turn from me? That is, anyone other than Mike, whom I have successfully eliminated from my e-mail server. I'd hate to think I've accidentally slipped up and sent a turn recently. It just wouldn't do to treat any of you so well. I don't want you maggots getting soft and complacent. :D

Originally posted by Becket:

Twelve Stummels burning

Eleven Kiwis charging

Ten ‘fausts a-firing

Nine Snarkers dancing

Eight Tigers bogging

Seven det-packs booming

Six Kekes praying

Five tungsten shells

Four AT guns

Three abandoned tanks

Two crispy lips

Hot wind from the East

swirling through the Waffle Thread;

Don't sue me for this.

Sorry, maggots, but Becket drove me back to unrestricted haiku warfare. I will also have to take it out of the hides of his doomed Soviet troops in our PBEM, if his Yak would ever leave. :mad:

I'm happy to report that in my reverse-BDLRM game versus the gamey mike_the_wino, he is already whining (on turn 2) about the weak German anti-tank guns. Well, duh!! Like I didn't notice how ineffective they were against KVs and T-34s in seven games. Of course, I'm sure the same guns would rule the desert against the British/American cardboard armor. :D:D

Lurkur and I are finishing the Ghetto Uprising scenario. What a depressing battle! Rune, that had to be one of the real tragedies of the war. Your scenario has made that abundantly clear to both Lurkur and me. Jewish partisans in Warsaw fighting the occupying German army with no possible outside help, and certain death the only possible outcome. The German soldiers dying while killing civilians who were no threat to Germany, and only pushed to armed revolt by an insane political decision. Sheer madness, with no glory for anyone. :(:(

As for CMAK, is there anyone not waiting for a turn from me? That is, anyone other than Mike, whom I have successfully eliminated from my e-mail server. I'd hate to think I've accidentally slipped up and sent a turn recently. It just wouldn't do to treat any of you so well. I don't want you maggots getting soft and complacent. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

and we both agree that Snarker is a big girls blouse, I think it's only fitting that we battle it out.
No quibble there.

Are you game, or gamey?
Yes. :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

No quibble there.

Are you game, or gamey?
Yes. :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad: </font>