Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by Mike:

Dave H - my sincerest apologies for slandering your previously only much besmirched name - it is of course Axle Grease who has foisted Hellfire pass on me. :rolleyes::(:rolleyes:

Ha ha!! I knew that but far be it from me to correct your libel of a fellow waffler. tongue.gif

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t is of course Axle Grease who has foisted Hellfire pass on me.

I've been thinking about it and that is an really unbalanced PBEM and wouldn't be too much fun. I kind of picked it in a hurry. What say you send me another setup — maybe something from Crete?

I've been thinking about it and that is an really unbalanced PBEM and wouldn't be too much fun. I kind of picked it in a hurry. What say you send me another setup — maybe something from Crete?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

I've been thinking about it and that is an really unbalanced PBEM and wouldn't be too much fun. I kind of picked it in a hurry. What say you send me another setup — maybe something from Crete? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

I've been thinking about it and that is an really unbalanced PBEM and wouldn't be too much fun. I kind of picked it in a hurry. What say you send me another setup — maybe something from Crete? </font>

Dave - I tried to send you the turn as txt, but got a "cannot deliver" -

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: davehutchens@insightbb.com

Reason: Rejection greeting returned by server.

Diagnostic code: smtp;550 202.0.58.21 blocked by blacklist.sequoia.ops.asp.att.net. -> Inquire at rbl@abuse-att.net

Remote system: dns;gateway.insightbb.com (TCP|202.0.58.21|61311|63.240.76.150|25)

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Diagnostic code: smtp;550 202.0.58.21 blocked by blacklist.sequoia.ops.asp.att.net. -> Inquire at rbl@abuse-att.net

Remote system: dns;gateway.insightbb.com (TCP|202.0.58.21|61311|63.240.76.150|25)

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

</font>

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

</font>

I'll talk to my provider all right. I'll see if I can add some more e-mail addresses to this blocking list. To start, anybody from Canada, Finland, Florida, Pennsylvania, California, and the DC area. That should thin out the useless e-mail I get from you slithering maggots! :D:D

Mike, thanks for straightening out that little scenario confusion. I couldn't find an e-mail to you in my sent folder with a CMAK scenario, and I was afraid I was even more out of touch with reality than I thought. I'm glad to know it was all Axe's fault! It just shows what a disservice the Canadian postal system has done by ever delivering that CMAK CD to Axe. tongue.gif:D

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!

I'll talk to my provider all right. I'll see if I can add some more e-mail addresses to this blocking list. To start, anybody from Canada, Finland, Florida, Pennsylvania, California, and the DC area. That should thin out the useless e-mail I get from you slithering maggots! :D:D

Mike, thanks for straightening out that little scenario confusion. I couldn't find an e-mail to you in my sent folder with a CMAK scenario, and I was afraid I was even more out of touch with reality than I thought. I'm glad to know it was all Axe's fault! It just shows what a disservice the Canadian postal system has done by ever delivering that CMAK CD to Axe. tongue.gif:D

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!