Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker and Axe for Battlefront man of the year? I'll have to see what that really means. Too bad Kitty wasn't around to meet the legendary MasterGoodale!

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Go nominate him on the basis that for some reason this thread tweaks that thread. It's a public service, I guess. Plus this thread is all growly and such... :mad: :mad: </font>

Hey! Two bastards have voted for me! :mad:

I have a high reputation as a worthless scumbucket nobody to keep and I demand that The Brood speak out against this insanity!

In other news - I am kicking everyone's arse at CM:AK, except for Keke who I have yet to beat because he is a cheating UnterFinn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have a high reputation as a worthless scumbucket nobody to keep and I demand that The Brood speak out against this insanity!

In other news - I am kicking everyone's arse at CM:AK, except for Keke who I have yet to beat because he is a cheating UnterFinn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I have some excellent news. Inferno for CM:AK should be available within a week for playtesting. It promises to be a stinking hellhole of flaming carnage and molten face-melting TNT. :mad: :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have some excellent news. Inferno for CM:AK should be available within a week for playtesting. It promises to be a stinking hellhole of flaming carnage and molten face-melting TNT. :mad: :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I have a high reputation as a worthless scumbucket nobody to (sic) keep and I demand that The Brood speak out against this insanity!

I second the motion that you're a worthless scumbucket. And a worthless scumbucket who can't use proper English to boot. :mad:

In other news - I am kicking everyone's arse at CM:AK
Not mine you coward! Where's my setup? :mad:

I have a high reputation as a worthless scumbucket nobody to (sic) keep and I demand that The Brood speak out against this insanity!

I second the motion that you're a worthless scumbucket. And a worthless scumbucket who can't use proper English to boot. :mad:

In other news - I am kicking everyone's arse at CM:AK
Not mine you coward! Where's my setup? :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tautology is redundant.

So are you. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tautology is redundant.

So are you. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I mean, seeing as how we both like to mess with cameras,

Yes, but I stay out of the bushes when taking pictures of people.

we both live in the north
Akron?? North?? It is to laugh.

and we both agree that Snarker is a big girls blouse, I think it's only fitting that we battle it out.
No quibble there.

Are you game, or gamey?
Yes. :mad: :mad: