Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by Soddball:

Eat some 25pdr MOLTEN STINKING RAW DEATH MAKING FACE MELTING TNT, you warty twat!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ARGAHRHAhARHARHGA!!!!! ARARGHAAARGARHHGARGHARAHR!!!!!

What's that in 'Merican? Let's see - the converter says "25 pounds is $43.86" What? A hundred or so shells?

Thanks, mate! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Eat some 25pdr MOLTEN STINKING RAW DEATH MAKING FACE MELTING TNT, you warty twat!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ARGAHRHAhARHARHGA!!!!! ARARGHAAARGARHHGARGHARAHR!!!!!

What's that in 'Merican? Let's see - the converter says "25 pounds is $43.86" What? A hundred or so shells?

Thanks, mate! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

I hate you. The guy behind me had horrible, sour smelling B-O. Now I see that it was your fault.

But the movie was fantastic. :D

At least you went early enough in the screen run so you didn't get the freaky fan boys dressed like Legolas narrating the film for you...

[ December 17, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Becket:

I hate you. The guy behind me had horrible, sour smelling B-O. Now I see that it was your fault.

But the movie was fantastic. :D

At least you went early enough in the screen run so you didn't get the freaky fan boys dressed like Legolas narrating the film for you...

[ December 17, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!! :mad: :mad:

Feckin flu since Saturday. Weekend ruined. We put a man on the feckin moon and they can't cure my fecking flu!!!!! :mad:

You all suck (royally in the case of Soddball)!!!! :mad:

I have released some highly charged TNT tonight. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth on the other end.

Snarker You big wuss!!! You got thirty fecking Matildas and you sit back chuckin AP rounds at my machine guns!! You are the de Leon of Ponces :mad:

Dave H I'm coming for you now, You cannot hide for long. Show yourself and I will be merciful. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :mad:

Soddball You smelly British twat!!! If you change your feckin e-mail addie tell someone BEFORE you start whining like a fourteen year old Paris Hilton. By the way, I got your turn you Fury Maggot. :mad:

In closing let me just add that during all the pain and puke and crap, I was reminded of each and every one of you. :mad:

Feckin flu since Saturday. Weekend ruined. We put a man on the feckin moon and they can't cure my fecking flu!!!!! :mad:

You all suck (royally in the case of Soddball)!!!! :mad:

I have released some highly charged TNT tonight. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth on the other end.

Snarker You big wuss!!! You got thirty fecking Matildas and you sit back chuckin AP rounds at my machine guns!! You are the de Leon of Ponces :mad:

Dave H I'm coming for you now, You cannot hide for long. Show yourself and I will be merciful. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :mad:

Soddball You smelly British twat!!! If you change your feckin e-mail addie tell someone BEFORE you start whining like a fourteen year old Paris Hilton. By the way, I got your turn you Fury Maggot. :mad:

In closing let me just add that during all the pain and puke and crap, I was reminded of each and every one of you. :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I'll line my men up Civil War / Nappy style and march them right up. :mad: :mad: Good to see you feel good enough to continue losing. Pukey maggot. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I'll line my men up Civil War / Nappy style and march them right up. :mad: :mad: Good to see you feel good enough to continue losing. Pukey maggot. :mad: :mad:

Okay you puke sacks. The TNT factory is closed until 9 p.m. EST so I can watch Rudolph. I haven't missed it since I was, like, three years old. (And yes, I hear you laughing.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Santa may bring you coal but I'm bringing you TNT. :mad: :mad:

Wankers. :mad:

Okay you puke sacks. The TNT factory is closed until 9 p.m. EST so I can watch Rudolph. I haven't missed it since I was, like, three years old. (And yes, I hear you laughing.)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Santa may bring you coal but I'm bringing you TNT. :mad: :mad:

Wankers. :mad:

I'd just like to out Horrible Dave as potentially the biggest maggot of the eyar - our first CMAK game and what does he pick?? Halafaya Pass - the one that says in the briefing "best not played as the Germans 'cos it's too much of a turkey shoot for them" - no prozes for guessing which side he is??!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Never mind - I'm tough - Puss-in-boots said so so it must be true!

In other news I graciously allowed Lip smackers a ceasefire in our Freakingwind demo game - on T15 he got 24 points to 76 - and that was without all his troops surrendering as they were going to do if we went on any longer!!

So how we're doing Galatas - one of the semi-legendary Kiwi attacks in Certe I've read an awful lot about - I think my favourite visual image from Crete is a description of a rather overweight Maori soldier sitting by the side of the road sweating profusly and obviously out of breath - when asked what was up he replied along the lines that the Germans ran away too fast and he was knackered from chasing them!! :D

[ December 17, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

I'd just like to out Horrible Dave as potentially the biggest maggot of the eyar - our first CMAK game and what does he pick?? Halafaya Pass - the one that says in the briefing "best not played as the Germans 'cos it's too much of a turkey shoot for them" - no prozes for guessing which side he is??!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Never mind - I'm tough - Puss-in-boots said so so it must be true!

In other news I graciously allowed Lip smackers a ceasefire in our Freakingwind demo game - on T15 he got 24 points to 76 - and that was without all his troops surrendering as they were going to do if we went on any longer!!

So how we're doing Galatas - one of the semi-legendary Kiwi attacks in Certe I've read an awful lot about - I think my favourite visual image from Crete is a description of a rather overweight Maori soldier sitting by the side of the road sweating profusly and obviously out of breath - when asked what was up he replied along the lines that the Germans ran away too fast and he was knackered from chasing them!! :D

[ December 17, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

The TNT factory is closed until 9 p.m. EST so I can watch Rudolph. I haven't missed it since I was, like, three years old. (

Rudolph, the Prime Mover?

Rudolph, the UberReindeer?

Nope, just like floridation of the water supply, you've been suckered in.

RED nose, get it?

Rudolph is part of the International Communist Conspiracy.

Jolly old Saint Nicklaus (Joe) wears RED, travels everywhere, and gives free s...tuff to all the little kiddies everywhere? Indoctrination of the youth. You don't have to work for a living, Papa Joe will give you everything you need. Yeah, that's the ticket.

In short, I still haven't found just the right gift for my wife and I am Angry out Loud!

Turns out Maggots, and to all a good game!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

The TNT factory is closed until 9 p.m. EST so I can watch Rudolph. I haven't missed it since I was, like, three years old. (

Rudolph, the Prime Mover?

Rudolph, the UberReindeer?

Nope, just like floridation of the water supply, you've been suckered in.

RED nose, get it?

Rudolph is part of the International Communist Conspiracy.

Jolly old Saint Nicklaus (Joe) wears RED, travels everywhere, and gives free s...tuff to all the little kiddies everywhere? Indoctrination of the youth. You don't have to work for a living, Papa Joe will give you everything you need. Yeah, that's the ticket.

In short, I still haven't found just the right gift for my wife and I am Angry out Loud!

Turns out Maggots, and to all a good game!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: