Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, much better. See that? The moderators slapped "The Padlock of 'What the Hell was that'?" on the pseudo Peng thread that did not have 'Cheery', 'Waffle' or any other vestige of the official unofficial growly TNT chuckers in the title.

In other news, all the maggots I'm playing - are. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah, much better. See that? The moderators slapped "The Padlock of 'What the Hell was that'?" on the pseudo Peng thread that did not have 'Cheery', 'Waffle' or any other vestige of the official unofficial growly TNT chuckers in the title.

Originally posted by Snarker:

If you weren't so diabolical at playing the game, you might win one once in a while. As it is, you're well on the road to becoming my wife. :mad:

Setups out to worthless maggots: Nidan1, Axeintheyear2525.

Suckage factor 9!

If you weren't so diabolical at playing the game, you might win one once in a while. As it is, you're well on the road to becoming my wife. :mad:

Setups out to worthless maggots: Nidan1, Axeintheyear2525.

Suckage factor 9!

Well I'll be. I've never had a thread padlocked on me before. I feel so, so --- violated. And I don't even know who it was. How cowardly. Show yourself you scoudrel of a rougue, you!!

:mad: :mad:

Gamey of the gamiest updates:

I have surrendered to Snarker and his gamey hordes of Stuarts. :mad: Actually, he played his gambit well. First he rushed up some Stuarts to see WTF was up. Then, he brought up his uber-Grants to keep my PzIIIs tied up. Then he rushed up another swarm of Stuarts which broke through all over the place getting side turret penetrations. You think I would have been happy to see the Flak 88 reinforcement arrive but with the slow setup time and nowhere to hide, it was as useful as tactical advice from MasterGoodale. Rematch out shortly maggot. :mad:

Wallybob and I have each traded long-distance knock outs of halftracks in a winter Italian scenario. And now the Shermans and Stugs are circling.

Mike is wondering where the 88s are in our unbalanced scenario. It's called fire discipline you maggot. :mad:

All I can see of Edward's Limeys in a Clash of Titans are boiling clouds of dust. This is a good thing judging by my Italian pieces of sh*te.

Becket and I are just getting rolling in a scenario and an operation. Nothing to report yet.

And in my last hold-out from CMBB, Crow has not been heard from in a week. Rest assured, we shall finish out snow-clogged 60-turn Soddball monstrosity as we are on turn 57.

That is all. :mad:

Well I'll be. I've never had a thread padlocked on me before. I feel so, so --- violated. And I don't even know who it was. How cowardly. Show yourself you scoudrel of a rougue, you!!

:mad: :mad:

Gamey of the gamiest updates:

I have surrendered to Snarker and his gamey hordes of Stuarts. :mad: Actually, he played his gambit well. First he rushed up some Stuarts to see WTF was up. Then, he brought up his uber-Grants to keep my PzIIIs tied up. Then he rushed up another swarm of Stuarts which broke through all over the place getting side turret penetrations. You think I would have been happy to see the Flak 88 reinforcement arrive but with the slow setup time and nowhere to hide, it was as useful as tactical advice from MasterGoodale. Rematch out shortly maggot. :mad:

Wallybob and I have each traded long-distance knock outs of halftracks in a winter Italian scenario. And now the Shermans and Stugs are circling.

Mike is wondering where the 88s are in our unbalanced scenario. It's called fire discipline you maggot. :mad:

All I can see of Edward's Limeys in a Clash of Titans are boiling clouds of dust. This is a good thing judging by my Italian pieces of sh*te.

Becket and I are just getting rolling in a scenario and an operation. Nothing to report yet.

And in my last hold-out from CMBB, Crow has not been heard from in a week. Rest assured, we shall finish out snow-clogged 60-turn Soddball monstrosity as we are on turn 57.

That is all. :mad: