Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Come back from a weekend at the coast. Drinking wine, being festive and entertaining per usual, and what awaits me in my Inbox? A fooking email from Piss-poor Ole Spunkjunkie. How the crotch-grabbing, grub-eating, pile of fecal matter even got my email is a mystery, much less the motivation for sending a X-mas proclaiming what a kewl feckin dood he is cuz the monkey-yanker won some crap ladder tourney...what the feck? I have attempted to restrain myself from even looking at anything relating to that useless scrote much less berate him in the fashion that he deserves. And then how is my kindness repaid? A ****e email full of nothing and wasting 30 seconds of my life. Time to brush up on my letter-bombing....

I got one too. Straight in the deletified and blocked sender section that went, I can tell you.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Come back from a weekend at the coast. Drinking wine, being festive and entertaining per usual, and what awaits me in my Inbox? A fooking email from Piss-poor Ole Spunkjunkie. How the crotch-grabbing, grub-eating, pile of fecal matter even got my email is a mystery, much less the motivation for sending a X-mas proclaiming what a kewl feckin dood he is cuz the monkey-yanker won some crap ladder tourney...what the feck? I have attempted to restrain myself from even looking at anything relating to that useless scrote much less berate him in the fashion that he deserves. And then how is my kindness repaid? A ****e email full of nothing and wasting 30 seconds of my life. Time to brush up on my letter-bombing....

I got one too. Straight in the deletified and blocked sender section that went, I can tell you.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I got one too. Straight in the deletified and blocked sender section that went, I can tell you. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I got one too. Straight in the deletified and blocked sender section that went, I can tell you. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I got one too!

I feel so special. Special Axe. So, so special.

That's "Special" in the same sense as Special Education and Special Olympics, you maggot. tongue.gif:D Why aren't we playing CMAK?

All the rest of you maggots are every bit as Special as Axe. :D

The <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, of course, are even more Special, just like my old PBEM buddy Veteran Gamer/Headshot/Poor Old Spike/ad nauseum. Bah, humbug! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I got one too!

I feel so special. Special Axe. So, so special.

That's "Special" in the same sense as Special Education and Special Olympics, you maggot. tongue.gif:D Why aren't we playing CMAK?

All the rest of you maggots are every bit as Special as Axe. :D

The <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, of course, are even more Special, just like my old PBEM buddy Veteran Gamer/Headshot/Poor Old Spike/ad nauseum. Bah, humbug! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Why aren't we playing CMAK?

Because this is be kind to animals month and I am being kind to you.

Send me a setup. Whoo-hoo — 10 games and counting.

Am I making up for lost time or what?

P.S. I will be away from home from Wednesday to Sunday so no turns for any of you.

Fa-la-la-la-la-GA-RA-GA-GA!!

Dons Soddball now his gay apparel

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ December 22, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

P.S. I will be away from home from Wednesday to Sunday so no turns for any of you.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ December 22, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

The turns I've gotten from you so far amount to squat, so I can't say I'll be missing a great deal.

Of course, once I get my sights calibrated on you, I doubt that I'll miss you at all, you Ann Murray-CD-collecting, Celcius-using, mislabelling Canadian bacon (IT'S HAM, DAMMIT!), self-spanking wanker!

The turns I've gotten from you so far amount to squat, so I can't say I'll be missing a great deal.

Of course, once I get my sights calibrated on you, I doubt that I'll miss you at all, you Ann Murray-CD-collecting, Celcius-using, mislabelling Canadian bacon (IT'S HAM, DAMMIT!), self-spanking wanker!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

First of all, a rune scenario takes time to play. Run willy-nilly into it and you'll get the kind of results mike_the_wino does when playing.

Don't worry. You'll start losing soon enough. :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

First of all, a rune scenario takes time to play. Run willy-nilly into it and you'll get the kind of results mike_the_wino does when playing.

First of all, a rune scenario takes time to play.

I realize that by letting the family pet gerbil make your moves for you, your chances of getting a win greatly increase. But you've got to help him with the hotkeys. Otherwise it just takes too damn long.

Run willy-nilly into it and you'll get the kind of results mike_the_wino does when playing.

Which reminds me, that sod owes me a move, too.

Now you've frightened me so much, I might have to take a nap.

First of all, a rune scenario takes time to play.

I realize that by letting the family pet gerbil make your moves for you, your chances of getting a win greatly increase. But you've got to help him with the hotkeys. Otherwise it just takes too damn long.

Run willy-nilly into it and you'll get the kind of results mike_the_wino does when playing.

Which reminds me, that sod owes me a move, too.

Now you've frightened me so much, I might have to take a nap.

Anybody heard from Jim Boggs lately? I hope my surrender didn't cause his gamey old heart to stop! He probably never realized that the Italian tanks could compete as equal to or superior to the British tanks.

He's alive and well and peppering 2 of my Tildes with some ungodly loud guns that paint pretty big smoke clouds all over the place. I think they're ancient Chinese fireworks launchers...

His Italians are surrendering so fast I think they want to join the British forces. I'll add them in with the Aussie / New Zealand contingent and call that lot ITANZAC from now on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anybody heard from Jim Boggs lately? I hope my surrender didn't cause his gamey old heart to stop! He probably never realized that the Italian tanks could compete as equal to or superior to the British tanks.

He's alive and well and peppering 2 of my Tildes with some ungodly loud guns that paint pretty big smoke clouds all over the place. I think they're ancient Chinese fireworks launchers...

His Italians are surrendering so fast I think they want to join the British forces. I'll add them in with the Aussie / New Zealand contingent and call that lot ITANZAC from now on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font>

</font>

Monday, Christmas week. Pretending to work, mostly just keeping my eyes open until I can slink out of here for a break. Plus I need to get back home in order to send out the turns I missed while enjoying myself on the coast, dining well and drinking even better.

Also need to check that I "did" block Pile 'O ****e this time. I sent him an email telling him what an insigficant scrote that he was and that if I ever got another email from him, I would track him down and make a change purse out of his tiny sack. Was he smart enough to take the hint? Of course not. I got an email which read "I guess a PBEM game is out of the question?"

For FOOKS SAKE can you be any more of an idiot and not be Axe2121? Watch out Canada, someone has tapped into your greatest natural resource , stupidity, and is giving it away willy-nilly.

Speaking of stupid Canucks, any preferences on your bludgeoning, Spaz1234?

Monday, Christmas week. Pretending to work, mostly just keeping my eyes open until I can slink out of here for a break. Plus I need to get back home in order to send out the turns I missed while enjoying myself on the coast, dining well and drinking even better.

Also need to check that I "did" block Pile 'O ****e this time. I sent him an email telling him what an insigficant scrote that he was and that if I ever got another email from him, I would track him down and make a change purse out of his tiny sack. Was he smart enough to take the hint? Of course not. I got an email which read "I guess a PBEM game is out of the question?"

For FOOKS SAKE can you be any more of an idiot and not be Axe2121? Watch out Canada, someone has tapped into your greatest natural resource , stupidity, and is giving it away willy-nilly.

Speaking of stupid Canucks, any preferences on your bludgeoning, Spaz1234?