Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Was I using too many syllables? I realize that translating proper English into the grunts and clicks a normal Kiwi would understand might possible tax the foetid pudding that inhabits that cherry tomato that passes for your head.

How about this, then?

"Me got big bad tank. Kill two Bucket tanks. Only use one boom-boom."

Got it?

If so, signify by clapping your hands, giving me a big open mouthed grin and drool.

(Yeah, I know. That's really not a good sign, but it might make him happy.)

Sorry. Was I using too many syllables? I realize that translating proper English into the grunts and clicks a normal Kiwi would understand might possible tax the foetid pudding that inhabits that cherry tomato that passes for your head.

How about this, then?

"Me got big bad tank. Kill two Bucket tanks. Only use one boom-boom."

Got it?

If so, signify by clapping your hands, giving me a big open mouthed grin and drool.

(Yeah, I know. That's really not a good sign, but it might make him happy.)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Not only will I laugh at you now, I've laughed at you before and I will continue to laugh at you in the future.

Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh.

Well in that case you will be pleased to learn Snarker and his wicked German hordes are teetering on the brink!

His lily-livered mama's boys are about to succumb to the might of America's finest ... or, more specifically, Sergeant Warner and his clanky old multi-turreted dealer of death and destruction.

Although only a Green commander, this feisty fellow has accounted for an ample handful of the latest Kraut machinery, turned the sand crimson with the blood of numerous foolhardy Nazis and sent platoons of the enemy hot-footing it across the desert to the safety of the Fatherland.

Mean, moody and magnificent, he will be played by Clint Eastwood in the forthcoming movie - coming soon to a cinema near you...

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Not only will I laugh at you now, I've laughed at you before and I will continue to laugh at you in the future.

Well in that case you will be pleased to learn Snarker and his wicked German hordes are teetering on the brink!

His lily-livered mama's boys are about to succumb to the might of America's finest ... or, more specifically, Sergeant Warner and his clanky old multi-turreted dealer of death and destruction.

Although only a Green commander, this feisty fellow has accounted for an ample handful of the latest Kraut machinery, turned the sand crimson with the blood of numerous foolhardy Nazis and sent platoons of the enemy hot-footing it across the desert to the safety of the Fatherland.

Mean, moody and magnificent, he will be played by Clint Eastwood in the forthcoming movie - coming soon to a cinema near you...

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Mean, moody and magnificent, he will be played by Clint Eastwood in the forthcoming movie - coming soon to a cinema near you... </font>

Mean, moody and magnificent, he will be played by Clint Eastwood in the forthcoming movie - coming soon to a cinema near you... </font>

Well in that case you will be pleased to learn Snarker and his wicked German hordes are teetering on the brink!</font>

Well in that case you will be pleased to learn Snarker and his wicked German hordes are teetering on the brink!</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Sergeant Warner can sod a stoat. :mad: :mad:

Sorry fellow maggots, but I don't think I would care to see a movie of Clint Eastwood turning a stoat into a Chia pet. :D:D

Speaking of sod, that reminds me of the story of the Kentuckian/Ohioan/Pennsylvanian/Kiwi/Finn/Canadian/English/Californian/Floridian laborer who was laying sod in a new yard. A passerby heard him muttering something under his breath, over and over, each time he unrolled the sod. The passerby went up closer to him, and could tell he was repeating the same three syllables, but still couldn't make it out. Finally he asked the guy what he was saying. The worker replied that his boss (probably a Hoosier) made him repeat this phrase whenever he was laying sod "Green side up!" :D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Sergeant Warner can sod a stoat. :mad: :mad:

Sorry fellow maggots, but I don't think I would care to see a movie of Clint Eastwood turning a stoat into a Chia pet. :D:D

Speaking of sod, that reminds me of the story of the Kentuckian/Ohioan/Pennsylvanian/Kiwi/Finn/Canadian/English/Californian/Floridian laborer who was laying sod in a new yard. A passerby heard him muttering something under his breath, over and over, each time he unrolled the sod. The passerby went up closer to him, and could tell he was repeating the same three syllables, but still couldn't make it out. Finally he asked the guy what he was saying. The worker replied that his boss (probably a Hoosier) made him repeat this phrase whenever he was laying sod "Green side up!" :D:D

Although I've been through Indiana several times, the only time I was in southern Indiana was on a photo shoot at a company that made industrial knives. I forget the name of the town, but as I recall, it's claim to fame was that it was the "Casket Capital of the World".

A dubious honor at best, but seeing as it was Southern Indiana, probably quite fitting.

Although I've been through Indiana several times, the only time I was in southern Indiana was on a photo shoot at a company that made industrial knives. I forget the name of the town, but as I recall, it's claim to fame was that it was the "Casket Capital of the World".

A dubious honor at best, but seeing as it was Southern Indiana, probably quite fitting.