Sorry, been gone for a long time, release date?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

As a long time observer of BFC and before that BTS, I can confidently predict that a demo will certainly be released some time in the next three months. You can safely bet on that.

:D

Michael

Wow, what a bold prediction. ;)

Heres mine: Combat Mission 2 will be released within the next 3 years. You can bet the farm on that. :D

The real deal is everybody's waiting around with sweaty palms (no jokes please). Every time the board goes down for maintenance for five minutes people swarm to the main website hoping the see a CMAK demo for downloading!

A month old announcement may have put the release date inside this week, but speculation keeps pushing the release date further and further back... speculation based on no hard evidence that I've heard of.

They do say patience is a virtue. If it were a vice it sure would be more fun! :D;)

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Heres mine: Combat Mission 2 will be released within the next 3 years. You can bet the farm on that. :D

Sorry to disappoint you :D

cm2_logo.jpg

cm2_i1.jpg

...released last year. Now, what kind of farm are we talking about? </font>

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Well hells bells, lets just call it "CM: Revolutions".

Why not "Rotations"? Or just "Spins"? Or even "Twirls"? I think "Twirls" would be very effective from a commercial point of view. Think of all the mental adolescents who would grab it off the shelf in some vague association with a high-fat, high-calory snack food, which they already have a Pavlovian response to. It's a sure winner. BFC should reward me with a free copy.

Michael