Real Life: It is Magnificent, But it is Not the Peng Challenge...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Doubt you not the Justicar lad, nothing good with come of it.

Joe

Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe and (Everybody, sing!) JOE!

Once again you used far too many unneccessary words in that sentence. It sould have read:

The Justicar, nothing good.
Precise verbiage is essential for succinct communication.

Hello, Kitty!

(Where have I heard that line before...)

In other news:

My wife, the ever beautiful and charming, SheWhoMustBeObeyed (aka) Rose, is spending the day along with her mother and various ne'er-do-wells belonging to our lapidary club, on a bus tour of certain bucolic tourist traps in our fair state, leaving me home alone.

Big mistake.

I want you all to know that I have endeavored to uphold the honour of married men left to their own devices and ate my lunch right out of the refrigerator, spent far too long playing computer games and surfing the web and took a long nap. Now, as dinnertime fast approaches (They won't be back until late tonight, probably after 10:30PM), I intend to whip up a vat of Super XXX-Blister-A-Go-Go-Sudden Death-Racer X Chili, while drinking copius amounts of beer and playing the stereo at Warp Factor 9.

Life is good.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on one little excercise, and the whole Thread not only reincarnates, it belches up a whopping five pages. Now, since I'm obviously not going to wade through five pages of tripe fishing for that nugget of wisdom that might, just might, have been in there somewhere, I'll just, er, won't do it. That's right.

You're all a bunch of disgustingly deformed invertebraes dripping slimed cobwebs. If you had any decency, you'd all be sitting in some automobile workshop in a puddle of gasoline, smeared with oil and playing with the arcwelder.

May your teeth fall out and form meaningless patterns on your flabby, hairy feet, and may you all mistake your ears for the toilet paper.

Excepting the Ladies. Of course.

/SirReal

"How Christmas came early to the Radly household."

Boo: "sigh...Everybody's playin' CMAK 'cept me."

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "What are you nattering on about now?"

Boo: "Everybody's playin' CMAK 'cept me! Well, and MrSpkr, but that's because his complimentary copy got sent to some Amish kid who thought he was ordering 'Barn Raising For Shut-Ins', by mistake...allegedly. "

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Are you saying you want your copy now and not at Christmas?"

Boo: YESYESYESYESYESPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Sigh...You are so very sad."

Boo: "No. Now I'm happy."

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Shut up."

Boo: "Thank you."

The End.

[ December 07, 2003, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

"How Christmas came early to the Radly household."

Boo: "sigh...Everybody's playin' CMAK 'cept me."

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "What are you nattering on about now?"

Boo: "Everybody's playin' CMAK 'cept me! Well, and MrSpkr, but that's because his complimentary copy got sent to some Amish kid who thought he was ordering 'Barn Raising For Shut-Ins', by mistake...allegedly. "

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Are you saying you want your copy now and not at Christmas?"

Boo: YESYESYESYESYESPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Sigh...You are so very sad."

Boo: "No. Now I'm happy."

SheWhoMustBeObeyed: "Shut up."

Boo: "Thank you."

The End.

After reading this poor, pathetic cry for help, from my own former liege Sir Boo_Radley, I must consider the honor of House Croda and enlist the aid of all good Knights of the MBT to begin a holy mission.

In an effort to end the feline-like mewlings of a once proud Knight . I request that all good men of honor (you rememeber what honor is?), immediately seek to petition the lady SheWhoMustBeObeyed, in a most gentle fashion, of course, to allow the yarble-less Boo_Radley to have his copy of CMAK before the arrival of Christmas on December the 25th.

Let us begin our Holy Quest!!!!! Let us aid Boo first, we can crush the Cheesey Wiffles later!!!!!

[ December 07, 2003, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

My dear former squire, Sir Nidan. By jingo, you bally well, are a right pip, I say.

No need to bother the Missus, as it were. I turned on the charm to 5 terrawat intensity and she gave me the bloody game.

I've been playing the Brits. Does it show?

You have charm? Since when?

Joe

My dear former squire, Sir Nidan. By jingo, you bally well, are a right pip, I say.

No need to bother the Missus, as it were. I turned on the charm to 5 terrawat intensity and she gave me the bloody game.

Yeah, your British Accent puts the S in Limey.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe </font>