Real Life: It is Magnificent, But it is Not the Peng Challenge...

Please make your way quietly to your seats.

There are only two rules:

All courtesy to the Ladies of the 'Pool, especially our honoured Queen.

For God's sake say something interesting.

Anything.

Now here are some suggestions:

Refrain, thou, from base and pointelss vulgarity.

Curb thy uncivil tongue that would clack and clatter on bigotry and the unsavoury aspects of your personal Real World hatreds.

Challenge someone to a rousing game of Combat Mission, whatever flavour of it you delight in. You may challenge Anyone, but no one need accept your challenge. If it's a good challenge, you're more likely to be taken up.

If you cannot follow two simple rules, or make even a stab at the suggestions, then sod off.

[ December 08, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the Ladies of the Pool...

I have a question to the Olde ones. Now that Lady Nidan and Afterglow-Boggs have come out of the closet so to speak, are we to treat them as Ladies of the Pool? Or can we continue to treat them like the utter pillocks they truly are?

Originally posted by Lars:

SSN Hint Of The Day: Assign names to your body parts, like “winkie”.

Lars, thank you for encouraging those already fascinated by navel lint to spend even more time studying their own anatomy. I can hardly wait to hear what they come up with.

By the way, now I think I understand why your better half keeps referring to you as "Tiny".

Papa

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Wohoo!! Second place!!

Hortlund you have fallen lower than your previous low, which was quite low enough. Poster of drivel, abandoner of games, and what's worse, a Swede.

I call you out to battle. By rights you should resume the game you spinelessly abandoned sometime last summer, but out of kindness, I am willing to let you avoid that defeat in order to be defeated anew...in the desert.

I've had CMAK for a good twelve hours, and the only PBEM I've got going is the sad little demo battle with a sad little Boo. So send a setup. Chop chop. Anything will do.

Curb thy uncivil tongue that would clack and clatter on bigotry and the unsavoury aspects of your personal Real World hatreds.

Can I discuss how much I hate the last ice-cube in the bottom of a glass and how trying to get it out can be compared to getting rid of the Aussies...nigh impossible. Mace its on, not for, a not so subtle difference.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Can I discuss how much I hate the last ice-cube in the bottom of a glass and how trying to get it out can be compared to getting rid of the Aussies...nigh impossible. Mace its on, not for, a not so subtle difference.

Try lifting the glass to your mouth and tilting your head back, rather than forcing your mouth against it as it sits on the bar in front of you and trying to reach the bottom with your tongue.

Mace its on, not for, a not so subtle difference.

Bloody jar-heads, when you're trying to tell them something you have to pound it into them with a bit of 4-by-2.

A Marine on an Army base, and you're not complaining?

Next you'll be telling us how much you idolise the air force, and how much you really wish you were a sailor.

Mace

Try lifting the glass to your mouth and tilting your head back, rather than forcing your mouth against it as it sits on the bar in front of you and trying to reach the bottom with your tongue.
You forgot to add building enough centrifigul force through a gentle swirling of the container thereby creating enough energy to overcome the coefficient of ice-cube stickiness which is directly related to the total volume of ice-cubes remaining in the bottom of the glass (more cubes=less stickiness... for whatever reason, ice-cubes defy Newton's Laws, go figure)and affected by the atomic makeup of the container itself (is it a glass, minimal impact; or plastic cup, maximum impact) and maintaining this energy throughout until said container can be raised to a level allowing the cube to attain escape velocity

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Mace its on, not for, a not so subtle difference.

Bloody jar-heads, when you're trying to tell them something you have to pound it into them with a bit of 4-by-2.

A Marine on an Army base, and you're not complaining?

Next you'll be telling us how much you idolise the air force, and how much you really wish you were a sailor.

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Try lifting the glass to your mouth and tilting your head back, rather than forcing your mouth against it as it sits on the bar in front of you and trying to reach the bottom with your tongue.

You forgot to add building enough centrifigul force through a gentle swirling of the container thereby creating enough energy to overcome the coefficient of ice-cube stickiness which is directly related to the total volume of ice-cubes remaining in the bottom of the glass (more cubes=less stickiness... for whatever reason, ice-cubes defy Newton's Laws, go figure)and affected by the atomic makeup of the container itself (is it a glass, minimal impact; or plastic cup, maximum impact) and maintaining this energy throughout until said container can be raised to a level allowing the cube to attain escape velocity </font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

You're...new...aren't you?

LOL and you're not? Leave my squire alone, Member # 9905 (boy). Talk about new . . .

And here's my gratuitous vulgarity:

*Goes to the silverware drawer. Licks each fork, puts them back in the drawer.*

Kitty