**** ROW IV (part 3) ****

Originally posted by Jaws:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

Jaws,

Send me your last score. Send the AARs to Holien.

Everyone,

I'll be out of town, and offline, until late Sunday evening. Chances are I won't answer any e-mails until Monday morning / afternoon.

I did and receive acknowledge from you smile.gif You must be a busy man ;) </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have quite a few AAR's in my InBox that I have yet to process and send out confirmation E-mails.

I hope to process these tonight and I apologise for the delay.

I will be Off Line later this week and will be back on line next week.

Please note if you have any concerns about completing the games please send these straight to KF. I have forwarded on a few e-mails about this.

If you do not complete the games you are letting down the whole group as it will slant the scores in Nabla scoring system.

AAR's are not mandatory but with no AAR's you can not proceed to the finals for the prizes.

I would expect to see the AAR's picking up in pace soon.

Please keep the AAR's to the agreed size 4Mb (no more than this, less size is better.)

Cheers H

Games finished as of 05/29/04:

South of Vevi

G1/S1 - complete

G2/S2 - complete

PHLGuy vs Tychus

Cpt T vs a1 Steaks

Michael Greiss vs Determinant

Green as Jade vs Melnibone

Michael Dorosh vs MickOZ

Victor Charlie vs Flammenwerfer

Heavy Drop vs Pacestick

Jaws vs Gator6

Strider vs Brent Pollack

Pitt Panther vs Panther Commander

Bryce Baker vs Combined arms

G3/S3 - complete

Nidan1 vs OWL

Larsen vs SpineRipper

22/36 (61%)

Things that go bump in the night

G1/S1 - complete

G1/S2 - complete

Nestor vs Enoch

PHL guy vs Overkill

G1/S4 - complete

John Kettler vs Kanonier Reichmann

Londoner vs Ace Pilot

Cuzn vs Melnibone

Green as Jade vs SlicerW

G2/S3 - complete

Jaws vs Heavy Drop

Pacestick vs Ted

G3/S1 - complete

Death dealer vs Combined arms

Bryce Baker vs dalem

G3/S3 - complete

G3/S4 - complete

31/36 (86%)

Squeezing the Melon

G1/S1 - complete

G1/S2 - complete

Tychus vs Nestor

Overkill vs Enoch

G1/S4 - complete

Ace Pilot vs John Kettler

Lindan vs Londoner

Cuzn vs Green as Jade

Melinibone vs Malakovski

MickOZ vs Flammenwerfer

Victor Charlie vs Scheer

G2/S4 - complete

Strider vs Panther Commander

Direwolf11 vs Bryce Baker

Deathdealer vs Dalem

G3/S3 - complete

Nidan1 vs Wadepm

OWL vs Larsen

28/36 (77%)

Frontier Firefight '40

G1/S1 - complete

Vadr vs Michal

The Capt vs Sgt Kelly

Enoch vs Tychus

G1/S4 - complete

G2/S1 - complete

G2/S2 - complete

Scheer vs MickOZ

Flammenwerfer vs Michael Dorosh

Pacestick vs Jaws

Heavy Drop vs Karnak

G3/S1 - complete

dalem vs Combined arms

Deathdealer vs Direwolf11

G3/S3 - complete

G3/S4 - complete

31/36 (86%)

Retreat from Metemma

G1/S1 - complete

G1/S2 - complete

PHL Guy vs Enoch

Tychus vs Overkill

G1/S4 - complete

John Kettler vs Londoner

Shock Tropper vs Ace Pilot

SlicerW vs Melnibone

Malakovski vs Cuzn

G2/S3 - complete

G2/S4 - complete

Levitacus vs Strider

Panther Commander vs Brent Pollack

Combined arms vs Direwolf

Deathdealer vs Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - complete

G3/S4 - complete

31/36 (86%)

143 out of 180 total (%79)

Heading into the home stretch with 2 weeks to go. Again I ask everyone to do everything possible to finish your games before June 14th. If for any reason you doubt you can't then please notify me immediately, and I will get a replacement player to step in.

[ May 30, 2004, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Note the bolded sections within each scenario listing. This means that this section has completed all the games for that particular scenario. This makes the list easier to read. So, if you don't see your name listed check to see if your section is. If so, then consider your game recorded.

PittPanther31,

My records show you as still playing in 'Squeezing the melon' and 'Retreat from Metemma'. Let me know if this is incorrect.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Captain Mike has disappeared yet again. I am on vacation for a couple of weeks - spending some of it at home, but will be away for the D-Day Anniversary and getting close to the deadline. I don't think the previous rate of 1 turn per day (and lately 0 turns per day) are going to cut it...

A whole weekend gone by and no word from the good Captain... :( Must be busy with Army stuff.

Send an email to Kingfish asking for a replacement player, and no response. I am out of town for the D-Day Anniversary and need to know if I should bother finishing my AARS. If I don't finish the game with Captain Mike, there is no point.

I took this week off as vacation before I go thinking it might facilitate finishing the game (among other things) but I never received the courtesy of a reply from CM. Now Kingfish disappears. Is there someone else I should be contacting?

I'm still here, and in fact have just sent the replacement player his briefings and passwords. All he needs is for you to send him your latest game file to get started. Here is his address:

pmreilly@cox.net

I understand you are (or will be) out of the country until next week, but see what you can work out with him. He lives in California, so TCP is a possibility.

Originally posted by Kingfish:

I'm still here, and in fact have just sent the replacement player his briefings and passwords. All he needs is for you to send him your latest game file to get started. Here is his address:

pmreilly@cox.net

I understand you are (or will be) out of the country until next week, but see what you can work out with him. He lives in California, so TCP is a possibility.

I got his email and sent him a file. I'd hate to think this is all a result of my own crappy email server - hopefully he got it? I expect he will need some time to digest the situation and look around the map a bit.

Kingfish or Holien,

can you please confirm the AAR submission deadline?

My understanding is deadline for AARs is one week after scores submission deadlines, which would be June 14 + 7 = June 21.

Correct?

I don't know what the state of the games for June 14 is, but an extension of the AAR deadline would improve the quality of mine, I am away June 3 - June 21 and would have to fork them out tonight.