Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

OK . . . my day has just gone from average to molten TNT flamethrowing bangalore torpedo molotov cocktail chucking hieghts!!!!

I have just received an email from the Jewel Crowned, Diamond Studded GrandMaster TNT Chuckerhimself!!!!!!! Master Goodale!!!!

No, I'm not going to tell you what it's about . . .yet! No it's not sexual, maggots! :mad:

But more will be revealed soon!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out!! I can hardly wait to hear how's he's doing and when he's up for parole.

Maggot opponents!! The patch is out. Let's co-ordinate to avoid some Soddball-esque fiasco of incompatible turns. :mad: :mad:

Put another way, are any of my current opponents not upgrading?

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Maybe he finally finished Call of Duty. :rolleyes: :mad:

Maybe he's annoyed with how close to peng this thread is approaching and he's coming back to snmite the non-TNT chucking non-angry maggots here. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Waffles, <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, Boo (a thing only Seanachai could love), and other reprobates who post here, I have a semi-groggish question.

Here's the situation: I'm playing a scenario with Keke. His tank is on a road at the bottom of a tall steep slope. At the top of the slope is a stone wall. On the far side of the wall from Keke's tank is a foxhole, with infantry hiding in it. I thought the infantry was in an excellent hidden position. Can anyone explain to me how Keke's tank not only immediately spotted the infantry in a foxhole behind the elevated stone wall, but was able to target them as well? His excuse is X-ray vision, so he can see through both the wall and the hill itself. I forgot that all Finns would take this ability for granted, but in this scenario Keke is playing the Americans.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had run into this situation. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty, I'm extremely jealous that MasterGoodfail (the fury maggot) is sending you e-mail. Most of us who tried playing PBEMs with him could never get an e-mail out of him. That reminds me, I received an e-mail from the inimitable mike_the_wino, who said he will be surrendering in all his PBEMs. I think the wine fumes finally got to him! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Turns out, but for lack of time I did not upgrade any of them. I leave that to you lot.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Today, I got to see what happens when an IS-3 and a Jagdpanther meet each other head on. Welcome to richochet city, population: 2 (it's in a PBEM). Truly, the irresistable force met the immovable object. My poor opponent, crowing about how his tank could penetrate 226mm of armor. Too bad the IS-3 has 250mm. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, I'm extremely jealous that MasterGoodfail (the fury maggot) is sending you e-mail. Most of us who tried playing PBEMs with him could never get an e-mail out of him.

Well, he hasn't answered my second email but he did answer the first. I might as well tell you why I wrote him. We can't have jealousy.

I wanted to make a website. A "Waffle Bible" type thing that would contain all his "best" posts arranged in chapters like the bible. An "Angry TNT Chucking Goodale Gospel!" But the problem is I've only been able to find like 4 of his posts. So I wrote the Master for help.

Shall I post the email here or do you think he'd get mad? It's pretty funny. =)

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

LOL though...someone out there took a lot of time to make that 3d model of a maggot. I'm thinking we need to find out who it is and get him in here. =)

Seems a constructive use of time (not) ...especially when all he has to do is go out and find a fly-blown sheep, and then enjoy the sight of 1000s of the wee buggers tucking into a bit of sheep flesh.

Mace

Ok, here's the email Master Goodale sent me. I know sometimes people get all weird if you post their emails but there's nothing of a personal nature in it so I'll risk it. Of course I left in all mispellings and punctuation errors to preserve the authenticity of the original. ;)

MASTER GOODALE SPEAKS

Sent : Monday, February 2, 2004 5:07 PM

To : "Debbi Parker" <kittyusmc@hotmail.com>

Subject : Re: MasterGoodale Bible

Well dip me in a bucket of TNT and feed me a molotov cocktail maggot!!!!!

Just kidding. I haven't posted there in quite some time and I'm really not sure how to get the old posts other than from the archives. I always posted in the CM:BB forums. Maybe the CM guys can help? It's worth a try. I suppose if you emailed them they might be able to dig up the old posts. Or they might have tossed them like filthy trash with a disgusted look on their faces (ungrateful maggots). Unfortunately I didn't save any. I knew I would always have an abundant supply of fresh TNT-ladden insults to hurl so why bother.

Good luck,

MasterGoodale - Jewel Crowned, Diamond Studded GrandMaster TNT Chucker

You in the Marine Corps? LOL!!! Now THAT'S a TNT Chucker!!!

----- Original Message -----

To: <jlgdrg@metrocast.net>

Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 5:40 PM

Subject: MasterGoodale Bible

> Dear Master,

>

> I've been a member of the Combat Mission boards >for 4 years now and I'm trying to create a >website that I will call, "MasterGoodale's >Bible" or "Goodale's Gospel" or something >similar (probably including TNT in the

> title). It would be a collection of all your >CM board posts. I wanted to make it for the >Cheery Wafflers but I've been searching the CM >archives for your posts and I've only been able >to find three of them; all from the General >Forum 2001-2002 archives. =(

>

> Can you help me to find your other posts? I >think it'd make for a really cool site. =)

>

> Thanks,

>

> "Kitty"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Soddball:

I can probably find the majority of them for you. Quite recently I went back and reread a few thousand posts from the insane days of MasterGoodale just to get me in the mood for some serious TNT-chuckin'. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well dip me in a bucket of TNT and feed me a molotov cocktail maggot!!!!! Where are they? =)

I've searched through every CM archive I could find using "MasterGoodale," "Goodale," "Master," "TNT," etc. Nothing. Then I tried using his member number. Still nothing. Help help! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Here's the situation: I'm playing a scenario with Keke. His tank is on a road at the bottom of a tall steep slope. At the top of the slope is a stone wall. On the far side of the wall from Keke's tank is a foxhole, with infantry hiding in it. I thought the infantry was in an excellent hidden position. Can anyone explain to me how Keke's tank not only immediately spotted the infantry in a foxhole behind the elevated stone wall, but was able to target them as well? His excuse is X-ray vision, so he can see through both the wall and the hill itself. I forgot that all Finns would take this ability for granted, but in this scenario Keke is playing the Americans.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had run into this situation. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hmmm. Got me. Can you e-mail me the turn?

<font size=6>Good Morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font size=6> :D:D

Axe, when I get home I'll send you the turns and the password. Maybe Keke could send his to you as well. They will not be converted, of course.

Kitty, a while back Axe put together a brief history of the Cheery Waffle thread. In it you could find some examples of the wit and wisdom of one Justin Goodale, TNT chucker extraordinaire. The maggot was starting a dozen threads at a time! Then you'll understand why the Cheery Waffle thread became necessary. Abbott and Soddball were the founding fathers. Most of the rest of us sort of wandered in to make fun of the self-titled MasterGoodale, and ended up staying. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I haven't downloaded the patch yet, because I'm waiting to hear from all my PBEM opponents about converting the files. Let's get those turns back, maggots! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

Kitty, a while back Axe put together a brief history of the Cheery Waffle thread.

Here it is in all its revolting glory.

I'll have to update it to v. 1.01 to account for the mice and other assorted excuses.

Plus, not being a revisionist, I'll have to include the fact MasterGoodale rode off into the sunset. Which makes this thread all the more poignant.

Or sad.

I can't make up my mind.

Jas :mad: n

[ February 03, 2004, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Dave,

If you have time to post you have time to throw more Shermans into the teeth of my Panthers!

<font size=5> Bwuhawhahahahahaha!</font>

Unfortunately, it will be at least another 7 1/2 hours before I can start up my computer at home. In the meantime, your herd of Panthers will have to be satisfied with looking at all the columns of smoke rising from my side. Shoot and Scoot tactics just don't do the trick when Shermans are facing Panthers. It becomes more like Don't Shoot and Burn tactics! Where's my air support, anyway??!! GRARGHRARGGRARRGHRARGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: