Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

Originally posted by Lurkur:

(snip)Losing too many Shermans means that they've been blasted into their sub-atomic particles and exist as a vapor in the atmosphere.

Trust me, when your Panthers hit a Sherman, it looks like it is blasted into sub-atomic particles. I think you're using some kind of energy weapon (phasers, maybe?), instead of a 75 mm gun. :mad: :mad:

Kitty, if MasterGoodale (the maggot) follows you back to the BFC forum, you will be responsible for keeping him out of the other threads. Soddball managed that job for a whole year, and is now enjoying his retirement. Believe me, it's hard to keep MasterGoodale penned up! :D:D:D

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After viewing the replay tape, the ruling on the field is overturned. Dave is not charged a timeout.

It appears that Keke, besides being able to take out AFVs with pinecones, can also defy the laws of physics.

You wuz robbed Dave. As much as I could tell, there was no LOS to the unit that got blasted.

[ February 04, 2004, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Was this a borg spotting issue?

Yes, but the Borg who spotted my Germans were in their cube in geosynchronous orbit. There weren't any Americans who could have had a line of sight. Based on what Keke said, in my opinion there's an even bigger spotting problem than I thought. His Americans didn't spot the men in the foxhole; they spotted the foxhole itself, far above their heads and behind a wall! Having my men hide was a waste; they should have started firing immediately. There's just no hiding from Keke's uber-men - not even hills block their line of sight! :eek: :eek: :D:D

Of course, I still plan to wipe out Keke's men. I'm sure his tank will eventually run out of HE! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ February 04, 2004, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

GRGRHAHAHAGRRHAHAHGRGRHAHAHGRGRHHAHAHAHGRRHAHAGRRHHAAGRHRHAG

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been knocked down(repeatedly),but i will not stay down.I gotta hand it to this little bugger,it puts up a better fight than most of you limp wristed Maggots!! I am in the process of saving as much stuff to CD as possible beofre the "big flush".Hopefully all should be back to normal(me handing out arse beatings on a daily basis)soon enough :mad:

Pah!,this silly worm,who does it think it is?I dwell in a thread full of Brooding TNT Chucking Maggots everyday.It is no match for a Waffler!

Tune in next time to see if our hero can thwart this evil menace!Same Waffle time,same Waffle channel :mad:

Soddie ,i am not a wide open git.Actually,it is kinnda ironic.I was trying to switch from juno(crap!)ISP,to people pc ISP.During the installation/sign up process,it told me to disable my firewall and virus protection software,as it might interfer with the installation process.About 3/4 of the way through it,i get the pop-up saying my pc was going to shut down.I think i caught it while connected to the people pc networks. :( BTW,i couldnt find the "Stinger" program you were talikng about,thanks for the effort anyhow though smile.gif

Later on,peeps! :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*arms crossed*

*tapping foot*

I'm still waiting! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can send you a turn in (estimate)210 minutes :mad: Thats how long it is going to take me to download all the windows updates that i need,with a dial-up :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

Wait...make that 209 minutes.......no....208 minutes......er...

Shall i keep you updated? :D

Originally posted by nevermind:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

*arms crossed*

*tapping foot*

I'm still waiting! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can send you a turn in (estimate)210 minutes :mad: Thats how long it is going to take me to download all the windows updates that i need,with a dial-up :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

Wait...make that 209 minutes.......no....208 minutes......er...

Shall i keep you updated? :D </font>

Boo just struck a cord. I sent him a turn with a note, "LOL! Uh, I mean GRRRAAAARGH!!!". He said, "You laughed so hard, you sounded like Howard Dean."

So when did MGA disappear, exactly? Hmmm...

Dean's on his way out and MGA is on his way back. Hmmm...

:mad: :mad:

Snarks, I'm going to upgrade once I get to the next orders phase. Same goes for the rest of you loons. If you're not with me, you're against me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Turns out as follows:

Edward -- 5:24 p.m. EST

Snarker -- 5:42 p.m. EST

Pseudopod -- 5:47 p.m. EST

Becket -- 5:56 p.m. EST

Turns received -- 0

What's the hold up maggots? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dork. I already upgraded to 1.01 for all the other maggots. I supposed I could reinstall a v. 1.00 for you...but how about we wait til the weekend when you upgrade to 1.01, and you re-send me the turn then. :D

LazyBecket.

Originally posted by Becket:

I already upgraded to 1.01 for all the other maggots. I supposed I could reinstall a v. 1.00 for you...but how about we wait til the weekend when you upgrade to 1.01, and you re-send me the turn then. :D

LazyBecket.

Nyah, nyah. tongue.gif

Sent it five minutes ago.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, if MasterGoodale (the maggot) follows you back to the BFC forum, you will be responsible for keeping him out of the other threads. Soddball managed that job for a whole year, and is now enjoying his retirement. Believe me, it's hard to keep MasterGoodale penned up!

What the . . . why you little . . . AAAAGRARAGRAGAGHGAHGAHGHAGHAGRRGHAH! I was trying to do you maggots a favor and now I get stuck with all these impossible tasks?!?!?! I only know how to chuck blizzards of angry bitter TNT at slithering puss slathered Kraut nads, not keeping some raving madman tied down to his bed. Er, well I guess there was the time I worked at that BDSM dungeon . . . but that was a long time ago!!! GRAGRAGRGARGARGGHH! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here's another fine mess I've gotten myself into. Let's hope I can undo it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Good Lord, this is much worse than I thought. The idea of Kitty and MasterGoodale (the maggot) being one person was bad enough. Even the remotest possibility of MasterGoodale (the maggot) and Gov. Dean being one and the same is a cosmic catastrophe! This could be worse than having a mere meteorite crash into the Earth. MasterGoodale (the fury, TNT-chucking maggot) running for president?

<font size=7>GRARGRHARGGHRRARGHRARRGHRARG!!!</font size=7> :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Good Lord, this is much worse than I thought. The idea of Kitty and MasterGoodale (the maggot) being one person was bad enough. Even the remotest possibility of MasterGoodale (the maggot) and Gov. Dean being one and the same is a cosmic catastrophe! This could be worse than having a mere meteorite crash into the Earth. MasterGoodale (the fury, TNT-chucking maggot) running for president?

<font size=7>GRARGRHARRRGHRARG!!!</font size=7> :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: </font>