Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Buahaha!!! Made you look. tongue.gif :mad:

You twinkle-toed, non-TNT chucking communist pinko fat bellied Kraut sissy-la-la deceptive Marxist slithering Stalinist no-nad Hun-loving puss-slurping maggot! GARRAHRHARH! H! !HHH ! :mad:

Kitty </font>

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Buahaha!!! Made you look. tongue.gif :mad:

You twinkle-toed, non-TNT chucking communist pinko fat bellied Kraut sissy-la-la deceptive Marxist slithering Stalinist no-nad Hun-loving puss-slurping maggot! GARRAHRHARH! H! !HHH ! :mad:

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Nope. M10s. The thing that the original poster is complaining about, and that dear, dear Soddy is crowing about destroying.

:D

Note the time on both kills, too, for extra fun.

LOL AAAAAHAHAHAHA AH AHA HAHHAHA HAHAHAHA! Yeah! Deal him hot molten metal splinters of Tiger death!!!! Way to chuck! :mad: :D

Kitty

Hey Kitty ,you have CMBB dont you?Now that i no longer have worms( :D )would you like to throw down?Make some fur fly?Volley some TNT ?Maybe teach me a thing or two?

If not,its cool :cool: ........i lie,it would probably make me cry :(redface.gif:( :mad: :mad:

Scenario of your choosing of course.....unless i cant be germans,then i pick.

Originally posted by nevermind:

Hey Kitty ,you have CMBB dont you?Now that i no longer have worms( :D )would you like to throw down?Make some fur fly?Volley some TNT ?Maybe teach me a thing or two?

If not,its cool :cool: ........i lie,it would probably make me cry :(redface.gif:( :mad: :mad:

Scenario of your choosing of course.....unless i cant be germans,then i pick.

I have all games. I've never played as Russians before . . . wait, I did once, but they were representing the NVA in that battle. Of course I've also only played CMBB twice, but Master Goodale says, "Hate thine Kraut!" You pick scenario. I'm too lazy! Garargh!

Kitty

I was watching Crocodile Hunter just now (YES, I WATCH THAT SHOW! SO WHAT? I only do in hopes I catch the episode he finally gets killed or at least loses a limb :mad: ) and they had these Tasmanian Devils on it. The war cries they make when they attack each other sound curiously like GAAAARRRRRRRRGGH AHHRRRHG GHRGAHG! :eek:

Kitty

I have all games. I've never played as Russians before . . . wait, I did once, but they were representing the NVA in that battle. Of course I've also only played CMBB twice, but Master Goodale says, "Hate thine Kraut!" You pick scenario. I'm too lazy! Garargh!

Kitty

Cool,i'll pick one out and get it to ya tomorrow sometime :mad:

Something along the lines of conscript russians attacking through deep snow sound ok? :D

[ February 05, 2004, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Sure, that's fine.

I went to that site and it said my battle cry was:

Skulking on the hotel lobby, wielding a smoldering bucket of angry bitter TNT, cometh Kitty! And she gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to chuck 25lbs of TNT at your nads and laugh when you start singing soprano!! You'll try to run but slip in your own puss ladden entrails! That's when I pounce upon you and slit open your buttery fat belly!! I rise up, slathered in your Kraut blood and internal organs and scream, 'GARRRRARHAHRHARHARGGGRG! :mad: :mad: :mad: '

Now THAT'S a battle cry. =)

Kitty

Sure, that's fine.

I went to that site and it said my battle cry was:

Skulking on the hotel lobby, wielding a smoldering bucket of angry bitter TNT, cometh Kitty! And she gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to chuck 25lbs of TNT at your nads and laugh when you start singing soprano!! You'll try to run but slip in your own puss ladden entrails! That's when I pounce upon you and slit open your buttery fat belly!! I rise up, slathered in your Kraut blood and internal organs and scream, 'GARRRRARHAHRHARHARGGGRG! :mad: :mad: :mad: '

Now THAT'S a battle cry. =)

Kitty

:eek: And i thought mine was good.With a battle cry like that,and agreeing to attack with conscript russians through deep snow has got me worried :eek: :mad: :D

Originally posted by nevermind:

And i thought mine was good.With a battle cry like that,and agreeing to attack with conscript russians through deep snow has got me worried :eek: :mad: :D

Ahhh, and now you finally see the dilemma of playing CM vs Kitty. You can't win. If you win according to the game all you've done is beaten a girl and your peers say, "So what? A girl can't play CM!" If you lose, all your friends say, "Oh my GOD!!!!!! You lost to a girl!!! :eek: "

Hehe, garhgghgg! Really, I don't care who wins or loses as long as it's a challenging game. People say I was pretty good at CMBO but I have yet to get the hang of CMBB/AK. I'm 0-2 in CMBB . . . and both of those were vs Mace!! GARRRRRGH! I SUCK!! I can't promise to challenge you but I'll do my best. I will PROMISE as much TNT chucking and molotov cocktail consuming as I can though. =)

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

And i thought mine was good.With a battle cry like that,and agreeing to attack with conscript russians through deep snow has got me worried :eek: :mad: :D

Ahhh, and now you finally see the dilemma of playing CM vs Kitty. You can't win. If you win according to the game all you've done is beaten a girl and your peers say, "So what? A girl can't play CM!" If you lose, all your friends say, "Oh my GOD!!!!!! You lost to a girl!!! :eek: "

Hehe, garhgghgg! Really, I don't care who wins or loses as long as it's a challenging game. People say I was pretty good at CMBO but I have yet to get the hang of CMBB/AK. I'm 0-2 in CMBB . . . and both of those were vs Mace!! GARRRRRGH! I SUCK!! I can't promise to challenge you but I'll do my best. I will PROMISE as much TNT chucking and molotov cocktail consuming as I can though. =)

Kitty </font>