Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell our illustrious Spill Chequer that his thread title "Welcome to the Waffle: Threats gauranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded" is spalled ronje. :mad: :mad:

If this is what your spelling is like, no wonder my British troops are on the Road to Aznoi.

What newspaper do you work for? Dylsexic Itmes?

Originally posted by Dave H:

I missed all but the fourth quarter. I was occupied watching "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". As the game turned out, I wish the movie had been longer. :rolleyes:

I was told that the film stunk, which is why I didn't go to the cinema to see it. Amazingly, the filesharing programs which I have seen don't even have decent downloads of it, which usually tells you everything you need to know.

So did it stink or what?

Originally posted by Soddball:

Can someone tell our illustrious Spill Chequer that his thread title "Welcome to the Waffle: Threats gauranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded" is spalled ronje. :mad: :mad:

If this is what your spelling is like, no wonder my British troops are on the Road to Aznoi.

What newspaper do you work for? Dylsexic Itmes?

Whars mi tern? :mad:

Soddball, I guess I would call the movie a guilty pleasure. It was completely preposterous, had no plot to speak of, and had characters so cartoonish there was no empathy with any of them. So, of course, I enjoyed it enormously. I even watched all of the "making of" features and the deleted scenes on the DVD.

Spoiler: For all of you grogs out there, don't expect much historical accuracy. ;):D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

What a game!!!! Even Janet Jackson was a playa with one of the twins getting loose from the safety seat. :mad: :mad:

I knew that's why you didn't send a turn last night! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

What a game!!!! Even Janet Jackson was a playa with one of the twins getting loose from the safety seat. :mad: :mad:

I knew that's why you didn't send a turn last night! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

As was said in the last thread, she "was a boob of the first order."

That's very pithy. I wonder who said that. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

'Bout a hundred dollars.

That man right there is my brother and if he doesn't get to watch 'People's Court' in about 30 seconds, he's gonna throw a fit right here on your porch. Now you can help me or you can stand there and watch it happen.

Kitty