Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Striding across the desert, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh 86smopuim! And he gives a mighty scream:

"For the love of beatings, I sow darkness and discord until my glands are satisfied!!"

Or

Sprinting amidst the terrain, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh 86smopuiM! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!"

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Striding across the desert, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh 86smopuim! And he gives a mighty scream:

"For the love of beatings, I sow darkness and discord until my glands are satisfied!!"

Or

Sprinting amidst the terrain, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh 86smopuiM! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!"

Up for a game gimp? No sigs, just bragging rights.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Or

Up for a game gimp? No sigs, just bragging rights. </font>

Hi Mom!

Kitty, may I send you an Italian front PBEM?

Snarker, "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a 'zooka outa my (domesticated beast of burden)!" got to ya didn't it? 3 down from 5 my arse. You are on the run! Squeal like a pig for me!

Mike, I-talian tanks suck marginally more than your early Brit stuff.

Smopium, You have done well so far, but now you're going to have to die. So sorry.

Thermopylae, it'd be nice if you ever said "oh, lets quit this game now, because I am to busy to send turns back". Maggot! CMBB!

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Kitty, may I send you an Italian front PBEM?

If you must. Not too big though! ` redface.gif

Zang! Who is that, stalking across the wasteland! It is Kitty, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful bellow, her voice cometh:

"For the love of beatings, no flesh shall be spared!!"

Kitty