Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

Originally posted by Snarker:

I just looked over your partial list of personal weapons. You live in a gunshop, don'tcha? :mad: :mad:

No, that partial list was of weapons I used to have. I sold the last one about 2 years ago. I inherited most of them from my dad. At it's peak it was a sight to see.

But now I'm as defensless as a limbless Kraut torso twitching in a bucket of eyeballs.

Kitty

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nevermind:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

587! That is too funny and too addictive! I want the last five minutes of my life back!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And i'll just settle for getting *a* turn tonight

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

587! That is too funny and too addictive! I want the last five minutes of my life back!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nevermind:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

LOL is there a record for the shortest penguin hit without missing it altogether? If not, I'd like to submit my 56.3.

Kitty

If you beeatch slapped Berli you'd probably send him flying further. </font>

593.5!!! Tied the high. My lowest was the same as Kitty's.

Know why I'm smacking pengies? 'Cause Mike and Boo haven't sent any turns so I can upgrade to play and send my other turns back! :mad: :mad:

You mean I'm waiting for my turn because you're waiting for your turns from those two fools?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh, the indignity of it all. :mad: :mad:

Know why I'm smacking pengies? 'Cause Mike and Boo haven't sent any turns so I can upgrade to play and send my other turns back! :mad: :mad:

You're just stoopid. Install the patch and save the original .exe (or copy it from the CD afterwards), and you have both versions ready for TNT chucking.

<font size=6>Good Friday Morning, Maggots!!</font size=6>

Miss Kitty (remember Gunsmoke?), I'm a'callin you out. There ain't room in this here Waffle thread for the two of us, now that you're channeling MasterGoodale (the maggot). You choose your weapon - either CMBB or CMAK. The loser has to stay out of Cheery Waffle Land for 1 week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's time to see who the real Cheery Waffle is around here. Of course, in the event I should happen to lose, <font size=1>I reserve the right to bring up any number of completely irrelevant technicalities to have my loss overturned or ignored.</font size=1> :D:D:D

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

You're just stoopid. Install the patch and save the original .exe (or copy it from the CD afterwards), and you have both versions ready for TNT chucking. </font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

I think you should go one step further. Not only does the loser stay out of this maggot-ridden brood pit, but they must endure their exile in the Cesspool!

Let's make the stakes even higher. The loser can only post in the dreaded General Forum for a week. That's something no sane person would want to endure. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let Kitty have some Panthers too. She'd like that.
Why not? Seems like every time I'm the Allied player the Axis has so many Panthers they line up to get shots at my Shermans. You of all people should know that, maggot. By a strange twist of fate, when I'm the German I seem to always get Pz IIIs and Pz IVs with stubby little popguns that won't even dent a Valentine. GRARGHRARRGHRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

Why not? Seems like every time I'm the Allied player the Axis has so many Panthers they line up to get shots at my Shermans. You of all people should know that, maggot. [snip] GRARGHRARRGHRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

I think you should go one step further. Not only does the loser stay out of this maggot-ridden brood pit, but they must endure their exile in the Cesspool!

Let's make the stakes even higher. The loser can only post in the dreaded General Forum for a week. That's something no sane person would want to endure. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Why not? Seems like every time I'm the Allied player the Axis has so many Panthers they line up to get shots at my Shermans. You of all people should know that, maggot. By a strange twist of fate, when I'm the German I seem to always get Pz IIIs and Pz IVs with stubby little popguns that won't even dent a Valentine. GRARGHRARRGHRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

<font size=6>Good Friday Morning, Maggots!!</font size=6>

Miss Kitty (remember Gunsmoke?), I'm a'callin you out. There ain't room in this here Waffle thread for the two of us, now that you're channeling MasterGoodale (the maggot). You choose your weapon - either CMBB or CMAK. The loser has to stay out of Cheery Waffle Land for 1 week. :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's time to see who the real Cheery Waffle is around here. Of course, in the event I should happen to lose, <font size=1>I reserve the right to bring up any number of completely irrelevant technicalities to have my loss overturned or ignored.</font size=1> :D:D:D

Angry in Dolby 5.1 surround sound with big honkin' subwoofer! Fine but I don't want you to have to leave for a week. Why does everyone around here want to play for some kind of punishment? What ever happened to nice, simple, angry games? I want CMAK either Italy or Crete and don't make it too big 'cause I get bored easily.

Kitty