The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Pseudo!!! Make with the setup already!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Drafting table-humping freak. :mad:

Me! I thought that you, being the one with only two games, would send the setup! Curb-slapping monkey driver! You'd think with all that snow up there, they'd learn how to drive in the winter. :rolleyes:tongue.gif

Nevertheless, I'll pick a setup. :mad: :mad:

Pseudo!!! Make with the setup already!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Drafting table-humping freak. :mad:

Me! I thought that you, being the one with only two games, would send the setup! Curb-slapping monkey driver! You'd think with all that snow up there, they'd learn how to drive in the winter. :rolleyes:tongue.gif

I was distracted when I looked in the rear-view mirror and was blinded by my own devastatingly good looks.

Really now? What the crap is wrong with you feckers in the People's Republic of Moosebakistan? Daft as all, aren't ye?

Turns trickling out, booze flowing in....all is well. Plus my Sapphire and tonics aren't running me 5 euros each*. :D

*That's $7.50 US or $400 CAN.

I was distracted when I looked in the rear-view mirror and was blinded by my own devastatingly good looks.

Really now? What the crap is wrong with you feckers in the People's Republic of Moosebakistan? Daft as all, aren't ye?

Turns trickling out, booze flowing in....all is well. Plus my Sapphire and tonics aren't running me 5 euros each*. :D

*That's $7.50 US or $400 CAN.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Let me clear something up for you.

You have called our battle Cause_of_my_exam_failure.

My dear PseudoSimonds, the cause of your exam failure will not be our battle but, rather, your latent stupidity.

Sheesh. People these days really do refuse to take personal responsibility. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

My dear PseudoSimonds, the cause of your exam failure will not be our battle but, rather, your latent stupidity.

Sheesh. People these days really do refuse to take personal responsibility. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Sheesh. People these days really do refuse to take personal responsibility. :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Sheesh. People these days really do refuse to take personal responsibility. :mad: </font>