The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Which one of you monkey strokers is Taimaichi on Fiefdom? Such a lame-arse attack leads me to believe it was Dave or Axe

Sorry to disappoint, old boy, but I'm currently appearing in the role of Ebenezer Scrooge over at the Fiefdom site. Not to be confused with some poser going simply by the name Scrooge. FYI, the one and only Gaylord managed to get himself permanently banned over there, too. The guy really needs some help. I don't think I've ever run across a more antisocial personality. :(:(

Axe, congratulations on passing the 5,000 post mark. You realize of course that this means your real life is totally disfunctional. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D:D

Mace, you've left me speechless. Appalled and speechless. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Which one of you monkey strokers is Taimaichi on Fiefdom? Such a lame-arse attack leads me to believe it was Dave or Axe

Sorry to disappoint, old boy, but I'm currently appearing in the role of Ebenezer Scrooge over at the Fiefdom site. Not to be confused with some poser going simply by the name Scrooge. FYI, the one and only Gaylord managed to get himself permanently banned over there, too. The guy really needs some help. I don't think I've ever run across a more antisocial personality. :(:(

Axe, congratulations on passing the 5,000 post mark. You realize of course that this means your real life is totally disfunctional. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D:D

Mace, you've left me speechless. Appalled and speechless. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

...I don't think I've ever run across a more antisocial personality....

Does the name MasterGoodale ring any bells? And that Tim the Enchanter fellow needs a good kick in the stones but his is more of a 'too farging social' rather than anti-social. And then there is jjr....

Gotta start saving so I can rent a winnabego, drive around to each of these peeps, kick them square in the fork and then for a quick pint before the next stop. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

...I don't think I've ever run across a more antisocial personality....

Does the name MasterGoodale ring any bells? And that Tim the Enchanter fellow needs a good kick in the stones but his is more of a 'too farging social' rather than anti-social. And then there is jjr....

Gotta start saving so I can rent a winnabego, drive around to each of these peeps, kick them square in the fork and then for a quick pint before the next stop. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought Focker and Tim the Enchanter were one and the same.

Rent don't buy a 'bago. You know that you can stay at a LOT of hotels before you get your money's worth out of one of them. And as far as the kicking is concerned, all the parties mentioned most certainly would ENJOY a kick in the fork. Perhaps as much as the kicker. :mad: :mad:

I thought Focker and Tim the Enchanter were one and the same.

Rent don't buy a 'bago. You know that you can stay at a LOT of hotels before you get your money's worth out of one of them. And as far as the kicking is concerned, all the parties mentioned most certainly would ENJOY a kick in the fork. Perhaps as much as the kicker. :mad: :mad: