The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the badly grammared sight of health van

Another scale is the Celsius scale. In the Celsius scale the freezing point of water is set at 0 degrees (centigrade) and the cooking point at 100 degrees (centigrade). This scale exists on 100 divisions, also known as centiscale. In 1948 the centidegrees (centigrade scale) were replaced by the degrees Celsius (oC). The Celsius scale is defined by the following two points:

1. The triple point of water is defined at 0.01 oC.

2. One degree Celsius equals the change of temperature with one degree on the ideal gas-scale.

On the Celsius-scale the cooking point of water with a pressure of 1 atmosphere is set at 99.975 oC. With the centiscale it was 100.

GGRRGAAAARRGH!!!!! No wonder all my calculations to make the perfect molten TNT double boiler don't work!!!! My 'cooking' point of water is off!!! :mad: :mad:

Really bad English on the site, but my Dutch / German is a lot worse. Practically non-existant to be precise. :mad: :mad:

To the badly grammared sight of health van

Another scale is the Celsius scale. In the Celsius scale the freezing point of water is set at 0 degrees (centigrade) and the cooking point at 100 degrees (centigrade). This scale exists on 100 divisions, also known as centiscale. In 1948 the centidegrees (centigrade scale) were replaced by the degrees Celsius (oC). The Celsius scale is defined by the following two points:

1. The triple point of water is defined at 0.01 oC.

2. One degree Celsius equals the change of temperature with one degree on the ideal gas-scale.

On the Celsius-scale the cooking point of water with a pressure of 1 atmosphere is set at 99.975 oC. With the centiscale it was 100.

GGRRGAAAARRGH!!!!! No wonder all my calculations to make the perfect molten TNT double boiler don't work!!!! My 'cooking' point of water is off!!! :mad: :mad:

Really bad English on the site, but my Dutch / German is a lot worse. Practically non-existant to be precise. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Tim the Enchanter was Gaylord, silly maggot.

Really? Who put that together? I mean that was a pretty good cover for him. There was a time Gaylord couldn't construct a complete sentence much string a cognizant series of sentences to form a paragraph. Meds must be kicking working for him. :D

Sackless, pile of maggot droppings still couldn't chuck TNT with an automated TNT-chucking machine. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Tim the Enchanter was Gaylord, silly maggot.

Really? Who put that together? I mean that was a pretty good cover for him. There was a time Gaylord couldn't construct a complete sentence much string a cognizant series of sentences to form a paragraph. Meds must be kicking working for him. :D

Sackless, pile of maggot droppings still couldn't chuck TNT with an automated TNT-chucking machine. :mad: :mad:

Crimeny, is everyone playing Crackdom? Turns are out to all. Waiting on Axe and Wally.

DaveH perservered through some tremendous arty barages. The poor buzzard did not know that his allies camped on a TRP. A very tough attack for the allies. He took one flag and I held three. If you would like revenge, send me a set-up.

Crimeny, is everyone playing Crackdom? Turns are out to all. Waiting on Axe and Wally.

DaveH perservered through some tremendous arty barages. The poor buzzard did not know that his allies camped on a TRP. A very tough attack for the allies. He took one flag and I held three. If you would like revenge, send me a set-up.