The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

By the way, I leave paradise tomorrow maggots. :mad:

No more sun-tanned oo la la! :mad:

No more sunny, 85 degree weather :mad:

Back to cold 'merica, work and you maggots :mad:

Hey! My week is looking up!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I leave paradise tomorrow maggots. :mad:

No more sun-tanned oo la la! :mad:

No more sunny, 85 degree weather :mad:

Back to cold 'merica, work and you maggots :mad:

Hey! My week is looking up!

There's ants all over my damn christmas tree! GARGAR AGRGAR GARGA RGA GGGGGGGG RAGR ARG! How the hell can I get rid of them?!?!?! I tried a propane torch but that just burned up all the tree and ornaments and now I've got a multi-pronged matchstick sitting in my damned living room!!!! STILL THE ANTS ARE THERE!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's ants all over my damn christmas tree! GARGAR AGRGAR GARGA RGA GGGGGGGG RAGR ARG! How the hell can I get rid of them?!?!?! I tried a propane torch but that just burned up all the tree and ornaments and now I've got a multi-pronged matchstick sitting in my damned living room!!!! STILL THE ANTS ARE THERE!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad:

I wake up to rainy grey skies, leafless trees and a dormant, yellow lawn! No blue skies, beautiful flowers, cobalt sea, beaches and ooo la la la......I hate it already. :mad:

But,I did discover one unsent turn to Axe. YESSSSSSSSS! Bwahahahahahah! Burn Sherman burn! Only one camping clankie left. Oh, I relish your troops misery and especially yours! A total victory for my krauts could be at hand here!

And just what the ferk is a no_one???? Do ya think your Odysseus or somefink?

Hmmm...The Aussies look like Cyclops and also tend sheep....

*hands no_one a pointy stick and points at Mace *

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad:

I wake up to rainy grey skies, leafless trees and a dormant, yellow lawn! No blue skies, beautiful flowers, cobalt sea, beaches and ooo la la la......I hate it already. :mad:

But,I did discover one unsent turn to Axe. YESSSSSSSSS! Bwahahahahahah! Burn Sherman burn! Only one camping clankie left. Oh, I relish your troops misery and especially yours! A total victory for my krauts could be at hand here!

And just what the ferk is a no_one???? Do ya think your Odysseus or somefink?

Hmmm...The Aussies look like Cyclops and also tend sheep....

*hands no_one a pointy stick and points at Mace *

But,I did discover one unsent turn to Axe.

Ummm, did you upgrade yet?

*looks around guiltily*

"You know what they say about time and tide, Mr. Fezziwig--they wait for no one." --Scrooge (Alistair Sim)

*looks around guiltily*

"You know what they say about time and tide, Mr. Fezziwig--they wait for no one." --Scrooge (Alistair Sim)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

*looks around guiltily*

"You know what they say about time and tide, Mr. Fezziwig--they wait for no one." --Scrooge (Alistair Sim) </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

*looks around guiltily*

"You know what they say about time and tide, Mr. Fezziwig--they wait for no one." --Scrooge (Alistair Sim) </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Purchase 'Blow Mold in a Bag'â„¢ from Goodale Industries. Mix according to directions. Use an industrial air applicator and coat the tree and the ants.

You'll tack the ants to the tree and it will be green (and maybe a little blue) again. Plus you won't have to water it or take it ouside after Christmas. It'll rot on it's own. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Purchase 'Blow Mold in a Bag'â„¢ from Goodale Industries. Mix according to directions. Use an industrial air applicator and coat the tree and the ants.

You'll tack the ants to the tree and it will be green (and maybe a little blue) again. Plus you won't have to water it or take it ouside after Christmas. It'll rot on it's own. :mad: :mad: :mad: