The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahaha!! I guess the swimming is paying off.

I was asked for ID at the beer store today! The legal drinking age here is 19 and the policy at the store is to ID everyone who looks 25 or younger. But I mean, c'mon -- I'm 32!

I asked the guy if it was the 50 or so grey hairs in my goatee that threw him off, the fact that I am bald or that I was buying Guinness. :rolleyes:

"Know many under-19 year-olds that enjoy a pint of Guinness?" the guy behind me quipped. I haven't been IDed since I was about 22. :eek:

[ December 10, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Bwahahaha!! I guess the swimming is paying off.

I was asked for ID at the beer store today! The legal drinking age here is 19 and the policy at the store is to ID everyone who looks 25 or younger. But I mean, c'mon -- I'm 32!

I asked the guy if it was the 50 or so grey hairs in my goatee that threw him off, the fact that I am bald or that I was buying Guinness. :rolleyes:

"Know many under-19 year-olds that enjoy a pint of Guinness?" the guy behind me quipped. I haven't been IDed since I was about 22. :eek:

[ December 10, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Or it's because you just look like a spotty kid.

btw...reached puberty yet? :mad: :mad:

Mace

Say, anyone have any idea where these footprints on my clothing came from? :mad:

Or it's because you just look like a spotty kid.

btw...reached puberty yet? :mad: :mad:

Mace

Say, anyone have any idea where these footprints on my clothing came from? :mad:

Ha! I KNEW it!

Both parmesan cheese and vomit contain butyric acid!! Next time I tell someone cheese smells like puke I have science on my side.

n-Butyric acid, IUPAC name n-Butanoic acid, or normal butyric acid, is a carboxylic acid with structural formula CH3CH2CH2-COOH. It is notably found in rancid butter or vomit and has an unpleasant odor and acrid taste, with a sweetish aftertaste (similar to ether).

Butyric acid can be detected by mammals with good scent detection abilities (e.g. dogs) at 10 ppb, while humans can detect it in concentrations above 10 ppm.

I beg to differ. I can smell it a mile away. Vile, vile stuff. :mad: :mad:

Ha! I KNEW it!

Both parmesan cheese and vomit contain butyric acid!! Next time I tell someone cheese smells like puke I have science on my side.

n-Butyric acid, IUPAC name n-Butanoic acid, or normal butyric acid, is a carboxylic acid with structural formula CH3CH2CH2-COOH. It is notably found in rancid butter or vomit and has an unpleasant odor and acrid taste, with a sweetish aftertaste (similar to ether).

Butyric acid can be detected by mammals with good scent detection abilities (e.g. dogs) at 10 ppb, while humans can detect it in concentrations above 10 ppm.

I beg to differ. I can smell it a mile away. Vile, vile stuff. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 37mm:

No it hasn't... have you fallen in love with a sheep yet?

No.

I prefer not to get involved in long-term relationships.

*37mm turns away quickly, snickering as he does*
Poor lad, obviously quite deranged. :(

Mace

No it hasn't... have you fallen in love with a sheep yet?

No.

I prefer not to get involved in long-term relationships.

*37mm turns away quickly, snickering as he does*
Poor lad, obviously quite deranged. :(

Mace

...look Vdumbass the waffle thread was created for a purpose. It is here to house the people who just aren’t going to make it in the Peng challenge thread.

<font size=5>Make it</font> in the Peng challenge thread?? It is to laugh!! :D:D:D:D

You'd better watch out

You'd better not cry

You'd better not pout

I'm telling you why

MasterGoodale's coming to town.

Then you'll know why there is a Cheery Waffle Thread. But by then it will be too late for you. :D:D:D:D

...look Vdumbass the waffle thread was created for a purpose. It is here to house the people who just aren’t going to make it in the Peng challenge thread.

<font size=5>Make it</font> in the Peng challenge thread?? It is to laugh!! :D:D:D:D

You'd better watch out

You'd better not cry

You'd better not pout

I'm telling you why

MasterGoodale's coming to town.

Then you'll know why there is a Cheery Waffle Thread. But by then it will be too late for you. :D:D:D:D

It could have been the diapers hanging out of your pants :mad:

By the way, I leave paradise tomorrow maggots. :mad:

No more sun-tanned oo la la! :mad:

No more sunny, 85 degree weather :mad:

Back to cold 'merica, work and you maggots :mad:

All turns will have to be resent because the stoopid email server deleted them. I know that this affects Wally. I can't remember if Daveitch or Axhoor bothered to send any 'slodies whilst I was on my sabbatical. If any of you greasers want a rematch, send me a setup. Expect some real anger on Sunday :mad:

It could have been the diapers hanging out of your pants :mad:

By the way, I leave paradise tomorrow maggots. :mad:

No more sun-tanned oo la la! :mad:

No more sunny, 85 degree weather :mad:

Back to cold 'merica, work and you maggots :mad:

All turns will have to be resent because the stoopid email server deleted them. I know that this affects Wally. I can't remember if Daveitch or Axhoor bothered to send any 'slodies whilst I was on my sabbatical. If any of you greasers want a rematch, send me a setup. Expect some real anger on Sunday :mad: