The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

<font size=6 font color=blue>Good Monday Morning, Cheery Waffles!!!</font> :D:D:D

Originally posted by 37mm:

Go Ravens!

Here, check on how your Ravens did last night at Colts . What a great rehearsal for the AFC playoffs vs. the Steelers and/or Patriots. Winning smash mouth football by the undersized finesse team. :D:D

I see that the <font size=1>penguin </font> Jim Boggs has finally gotten his electricity turned on. Welcome back from the 18'th century. :eek: :eek:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=6 font color=blue>Good Monday Morning, Cheery Waffles!!!</font> :D:D:D

Originally posted by 37mm:

Go Ravens!

Here, check on how your Ravens did last night at Colts . What a great rehearsal for the AFC playoffs vs. the Steelers and/or Patriots. Winning smash mouth football by the undersized finesse team. :D:D

I see that the <font size=1>penguin </font> Jim Boggs has finally gotten his electricity turned on. Welcome back from the 18'th century. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

DaveH perservered through some tremendous arty barages. The poor buzzard did not know that his allies camped on a TRP. A very tough attack for the allies. He took one flag and I held three. If you would like revenge, send me a set-up.

I take it our game ended. Did you see how green my attacking troops were? Even the platoon and company HQ units were mainly green. Trying to wade through the minefields and bunkers, with a constant pounding from your artillery, was just too much for them. I guess we never did take out that AT gun that was making life so exciting and short for my tanks.

I had one green engineer squad next to a minefield for three or four turns. They made no effort to do anything about the mines. Finally in disgust I targetted the minefield, and they dutifully tossed their satchel charges and fired almost all of their ammunition, all to no effect. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Revenge? You betcha! I'll find a scenario in the next day or so. Anyone know if the master of disaster rune has any new ones? His battles are always impossible for both sides, which I like. :D

M_t_w, any chance you'll be sending a new turn any time soon? I know you want your Tiger to keep blasting away at that infantry unit it spotted outside of the buildings.

Anyone else available for a setup for CMAK or CMBB? With Dominions 2 on hold, Fiefdom crashed, and my only remaining PBEM with mike_the_wino, I'm experiencing the symptoms of game withdrawal. I may actually have to try to get some work done around the house!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

DaveH perservered through some tremendous arty barages. The poor buzzard did not know that his allies camped on a TRP. A very tough attack for the allies. He took one flag and I held three. If you would like revenge, send me a set-up.

I take it our game ended. Did you see how green my attacking troops were? Even the platoon and company HQ units were mainly green. Trying to wade through the minefields and bunkers, with a constant pounding from your artillery, was just too much for them. I guess we never did take out that AT gun that was making life so exciting and short for my tanks.

I had one green engineer squad next to a minefield for three or four turns. They made no effort to do anything about the mines. Finally in disgust I targetted the minefield, and they dutifully tossed their satchel charges and fired almost all of their ammunition, all to no effect. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Revenge? You betcha! I'll find a scenario in the next day or so. Anyone know if the master of disaster rune has any new ones? His battles are always impossible for both sides, which I like. :D

M_t_w, any chance you'll be sending a new turn any time soon? I know you want your Tiger to keep blasting away at that infantry unit it spotted outside of the buildings.

Anyone else available for a setup for CMAK or CMBB? With Dominions 2 on hold, Fiefdom crashed, and my only remaining PBEM with mike_the_wino, I'm experiencing the symptoms of game withdrawal. I may actually have to try to get some work done around the house!! :eek: :eek:

Axe, did you get my turn? There were some hiccups when I set everything up again here (at my parents' house) so I'm not sure if it actually sent anything.

W&C, you'll have to resend since the last one you sent is probably still patiently waiting to be played on my computer in Waterloo.

-27 C here this morning. Of course I was fast asleep. Where are all of you? Don't tell me you have to work! That's a shame.

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe, did you get my turn? There were some hiccups when I set everything up again here (at my parents' house) so I'm not sure if it actually sent anything.

W&C, you'll have to resend since the last one you sent is probably still patiently waiting to be played on my computer in Waterloo.

-27 C here this morning. Of course I was fast asleep. Where are all of you? Don't tell me you have to work! That's a shame.

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

GRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGG! I hope your pet penguin runs away from home. :mad: :mad:

I am so sorry to hear aboot the -27 C. NOT!

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

GRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGG! I hope your pet penguin runs away from home. :mad: :mad:

I am so sorry to hear aboot the -27 C. NOT!

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

Where is muh tern?!?!??!? tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

BWAAAAAHAHAA!!!

Where is muh tern?!?!??!? tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anyone else available for a setup for CMAK or CMBB? With Dominions 2 on hold, Fiefdom crashed, and my only remaining PBEM with mike_the_wino, I'm experiencing the symptoms of game withdrawal. I may actually have to try to get some work done around the house!! :eek: :eek: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anyone else available for a setup for CMAK or CMBB? With Dominions 2 on hold, Fiefdom crashed, and my only remaining PBEM with mike_the_wino, I'm experiencing the symptoms of game withdrawal. I may actually have to try to get some work done around the house!! :eek: :eek: </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Good grief! Who the hell let Dr. Seuss loose in the hoose?!? :mad: :mad:

tongue.gif

One of the side-effects of this thread is that you will become infected with the dreaded Canukititis Virus. It is generally harmless. Mild symptoms include mispelling certain words and speaking funny. People with more severe cases keep penguins for pets, fondle moose, and wear a toque 24 hrs a day, winter, spring, summer, and fall. Axe and Pseudo have the terminal case. Although the virus itself is not lethal, their "affections" for moose will result in either an incurable sexual transmitted disease or trampling to death from a jealous moose. We hope. :mad:

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Good grief! Who the hell let Dr. Seuss loose in the hoose?!? :mad: :mad:

tongue.gif

One of the side-effects of this thread is that you will become infected with the dreaded Canukititis Virus. It is generally harmless. Mild symptoms include mispelling certain words and speaking funny. People with more severe cases keep penguins for pets, fondle moose, and wear a toque 24 hrs a day, winter, spring, summer, and fall. Axe and Pseudo have the terminal case. Although the virus itself is not lethal, their "affections" for moose will result in either an incurable sexual transmitted disease or trampling to death from a jealous moose. We hope. :mad: