The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy farging crap wagon, Batman!!!

Finally back home. Got held over in Frankfurt on Sunday due to mechanical problems, which led to 6 hours in the airport first waiting for plane to be fixed, then to get baggage and finally to re-book out on Monday.

Things I have learned on this trip:

1) Europe has a lot of old ****e laying around, most of which is pretty cool. For example, there is an ancient Roman city (founded 200-ish BC) called Italica, in Santiponce outside of Sevilla, which is definitely worth seeing if you have half day and are in the area.

2) Frankfurt airport can jump up and kiss my a$$. So much for the much heralded German efficiency. Talk about a cluster-f*$% of the first order, I went through 2 security check points on my way in and I never left the terminal.

3) Portugese cab drivers even scare the locals...nuff said.

4) There is nothing more annoying than pack of pissed off Americans rushing about a foreign airport. Now I know why the world hates Americans.

5) Jetlag is great if you have people driving you around and buying you drinks. :D

Turns out tomorrow at the earliest.

Holy farging crap wagon, Batman!!!

Finally back home. Got held over in Frankfurt on Sunday due to mechanical problems, which led to 6 hours in the airport first waiting for plane to be fixed, then to get baggage and finally to re-book out on Monday.

Things I have learned on this trip:

1) Europe has a lot of old ****e laying around, most of which is pretty cool. For example, there is an ancient Roman city (founded 200-ish BC) called Italica, in Santiponce outside of Sevilla, which is definitely worth seeing if you have half day and are in the area.

2) Frankfurt airport can jump up and kiss my a$$. So much for the much heralded German efficiency. Talk about a cluster-f*$% of the first order, I went through 2 security check points on my way in and I never left the terminal.

3) Portugese cab drivers even scare the locals...nuff said.

4) There is nothing more annoying than pack of pissed off Americans rushing about a foreign airport. Now I know why the world hates Americans.

5) Jetlag is great if you have people driving you around and buying you drinks. :D

Turns out tomorrow at the earliest.

Originally posted by Snarker:

And in baseball news, Martinez Chooses Mets over Red Sox

What do the Red Sox and Axe have in common?

Neither one is going to the Series this year. :mad: :mad:

But they are drunks. A mistake signing David Wells in my opinion. Now that Pedro is gone, I bet they sign Renteria (one of the best short stops in the NL) away from the Cards. :mad: I'm hoping that the Cards don't sign the Boston reject Lowe.

Originally posted by Snarker:

And in baseball news, Martinez Chooses Mets over Red Sox

What do the Red Sox and Axe have in common?

Neither one is going to the Series this year. :mad: :mad:

But they are drunks. A mistake signing David Wells in my opinion. Now that Pedro is gone, I bet they sign Renteria (one of the best short stops in the NL) away from the Cards. :mad: I'm hoping that the Cards don't sign the Boston reject Lowe.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

... but I suspect the truth is you were in no condition to be seen in public...

Never stopped me before, so why be kind on all those no-showering, herpetic-lipped, techno-muzik-listening Euro-trash homersexuals.</font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

... but I suspect the truth is you were in no condition to be seen in public...

Never stopped me before, so why be kind on all those no-showering, herpetic-lipped, techno-muzik-listening Euro-trash homersexuals.</font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

But they are drunks. A mistake signing David Wells in my opinion.

Yes.

Now that Pedro is gone, I bet they sign Renteria (one of the best short stops in the NL) away from the Cards.
Yes.

I'm hoping that the Cards don't sign the Boston reject Lowe.
No.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes.

Now that Pedro is gone, I bet they sign Renteria (one of the best short stops in the NL) away from the Cards.
Yes.

No.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes.

Yes.

No. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes.

Yes.

No. </font>