The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

Now, did you come in here for any purpose
Well clearly I need to simplify things for Kentish ‘people’... I already told you my purpose.

I'm posting here to tell you that I'm not bothering to post here... sheesh!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, did you come in here for any purpose
Well clearly I need to simplify things for Kentish ‘people’... I already told you my purpose.

I'm posting here to tell you that I'm not bothering to post here... sheesh!

Originally posted by 37mm:

(snip)...I'm posting here to tell you that I'm not bothering to post here... sheesh!

As long as you're only posting here to let us know that you're not posting here, then I guess we won't have to ask you to stop posting here, because you're already not posting here. :D:D

Originally posted by 37mm:

(snip)...I'm posting here to tell you that I'm not bothering to post here... sheesh!

As long as you're only posting here to let us know that you're not posting here, then I guess we won't have to ask you to stop posting here, because you're already not posting here. :D:D

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.

¡You idjot! Alt+168 and alt+173 give the "¿" and "¡" symbols. ¿Comprendes, товарищь? snip...</font>

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

*aren´t spanish keyboards fecking kewl dood? gotta get one of these feckers at home.

¡You idjot! Alt+168 and alt+173 give the "¿" and "¡" symbols. ¿Comprendes, товарищь? snip...</font>