The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Waffles, it's that time again. I'm down to a PBEM with mike_the_whiner that may never get finished because he still can't patch to version 1.03. I showed him; I went ahead and converted the file anyway. tongue.giftongue.gif

My PBEM with Mace is also on indefinite hold. He converted the file so long ago that he converted it to version 1.02!! I just noticed that when I couldn't load it in 1.03. I hope he still has it saved in the CMAK Game folder. Ooops! :D:D

Last of all, my PBEM with Watson & Crick is almost over. I have to commend both Watson and Crick for their patience while I stalled waiting for m_t_w to send a turn.

Anyway, it appears that I'm ready to try another couple of PBEMs. Anybody want to set me a send-up, or send me a set-up? Who around here haven't I beaten lately? Anybody at all? ;);)

Okay Waffles, it's that time again. I'm down to a PBEM with mike_the_whiner that may never get finished because he still can't patch to version 1.03. I showed him; I went ahead and converted the file anyway. tongue.giftongue.gif

My PBEM with Mace is also on indefinite hold. He converted the file so long ago that he converted it to version 1.02!! I just noticed that when I couldn't load it in 1.03. I hope he still has it saved in the CMAK Game folder. Ooops! :D:D

Last of all, my PBEM with Watson & Crick is almost over. I have to commend both Watson and Crick for their patience while I stalled waiting for m_t_w to send a turn.

Anyway, it appears that I'm ready to try another couple of PBEMs. Anybody want to set me a send-up, or send me a set-up? Who around here haven't I beaten lately? Anybody at all? ;);)

Originally posted by Dave H:

My PBEM with Mace is also on indefinite hold. He converted the file so long ago that he converted it to version 1.02!! I just noticed that when I couldn't load it in 1.03. I hope he still has it saved in the CMAK Game folder. Ooops!

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa :mad: :mad:

Stop being a cheery bastage! I don't have the original one because I deleted it.

I love a prestine HDD. :D

Mace

Originally posted by Dave H:

My PBEM with Mace is also on indefinite hold. He converted the file so long ago that he converted it to version 1.02!! I just noticed that when I couldn't load it in 1.03. I hope he still has it saved in the CMAK Game folder. Ooops!

Stop being a cheery bastage! I don't have the original one because I deleted it.

Mace

<font size=6 font color=green>Good Friday morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Mace</font>

<font size=6 font color=green>Good Friday morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Mace</font>