The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

The Events Coordinator popped a bottle of a 2000 Zin that I made. The turpentine notes have faded but this nice wet dog fur component has really come to life. w00t me!

So you are the guy that makes that "hair of the dog" cure for hangovers everybody recommends. </font>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zebulon Pleasure Beast:

Here's a small tactics guide for fighting Lobsters in the form of a lovely song and animation.

http://www.savethegoldfish.co.uk/fun/lobster.php

:mad:

That was *THE* most ignorant, stupid, pointless waste of time thing I have *EVER* been linked to on the net. :mad: :mad:

You shall pay for that. You shall pay dearly... :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zebulon Pleasure Beast:

Here's a small tactics guide for fighting Lobsters in the form of a lovely song and animation.

That was *THE* most ignorant, stupid, pointless waste of time thing I have *EVER* been linked to on the net. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

*... ill-tempered sea bass with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads!*

Now this would be a nice unit to add to SLoD.

Too bad Snarker is out of the Beta test loop. *snicker* But then again, he is SOOOOO out of it in SOOOO many other ways. Wannabe lobster boy. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Too bad Snarker is out of the Beta test loop. *snicker* But then again, he is SOOOOO out of it in SOOOO many other ways. Wannabe lobster boy. :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Neat. I got an email indicating they're selling a 'real immitation watch'.

I think they've discovered a nitch market, mainly aimed at stupid people. (no, I didn't buy one)

Btw, DaveH, you poor excuse for a maggot (a mealworm?), if you don't send those last turns I've been asking you to send the past month, I will have no choice but to claim overwhelming victory! :mad: :mad:

Mace

Neat. I got an email indicating they're selling a 'real immitation watch'.

I think they've discovered a nitch market, mainly aimed at stupid people. (no, I didn't buy one)

Btw, DaveH, you poor excuse for a maggot (a mealworm?), if you don't send those last turns I've been asking you to send the past month, I will have no choice but to claim overwhelming victory! :mad: :mad:

Mace

<font size=1 font color=white>...I want them to suffer and suffer long. I want them to whimper into their pillows at night wondering why I have to be so cruel. I want them jumping at shadows and cringing at my arrival. I want them to know the error of their cretinous ways.

Beating them with the club would only be temporary as their wounds would heal and they would eventually forget about it in the larger scheme and that would just *not* do. :mad: :mad:

I want them to have to seek therapy for the nightmares...the cold sweat...the tremors. I want them to fear to open their closets or to put their feet on the floor beside the bed in the dark.

*THAT* is my goal. That is what it is to be *truly* Evil...

:mad: :mad:

</font>

Oh, you were talking about the Cheery Waffles, weren't you? Would you mind repeating that? I wasn't paying attention. redface.gifredface.gif:D

Mace, do you ever remember to look at your e-mail? I have sent the turns to you several times. I've also sent you e-mails asking you to send my turns. Did somebody cut off communication with Australia, and if not, why not? Anyway, I thought I was waiting on turns from you. I'll send them yet again this evening. I suspect the mountain of beer cans covering your house is interfering with your e-mail. :rolleyes:

<font size=1 font color=white>...I want them to suffer and suffer long. I want them to whimper into their pillows at night wondering why I have to be so cruel. I want them jumping at shadows and cringing at my arrival. I want them to know the error of their cretinous ways.

Beating them with the club would only be temporary as their wounds would heal and they would eventually forget about it in the larger scheme and that would just *not* do. :mad: :mad:

I want them to have to seek therapy for the nightmares...the cold sweat...the tremors. I want them to fear to open their closets or to put their feet on the floor beside the bed in the dark.

*THAT* is my goal. That is what it is to be *truly* Evil...

:mad: :mad:

</font>

Oh, you were talking about the Cheery Waffles, weren't you? Would you mind repeating that? I wasn't paying attention. redface.gifredface.gif:D

Mace, do you ever remember to look at your e-mail? I have sent the turns to you several times. I've also sent you e-mails asking you to send my turns. Did somebody cut off communication with Australia, and if not, why not? Anyway, I thought I was waiting on turns from you. I'll send them yet again this evening. I suspect the mountain of beer cans covering your house is interfering with your e-mail. :rolleyes: