The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Events Coordinator popped a bottle of a 2000 Zin that I made. The turpentine notes have faded but this nice wet dog fur component has really come to life. w00t me!

And in case you maggots missed this, System of a Down has released a bit from their new, upcoming 2 Cd set; it's called Cigaro . The missus hates it....I must be on the right track. :mad:

The Events Coordinator popped a bottle of a 2000 Zin that I made. The turpentine notes have faded but this nice wet dog fur component has really come to life. w00t me!

And in case you maggots missed this, System of a Down has released a bit from their new, upcoming 2 Cd set; it's called Cigaro . The missus hates it....I must be on the right track. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Way to go!! Another career highlight for a distinguished vintner. Too bad the paint thinner evaporated. So did you stomp the grapes with your own bare feet, or did you get all the hounds in the neighborhood over to roll around on them? :D:D

Way to go!! Another career highlight for a distinguished vintner. Too bad the paint thinner evaporated. So did you stomp the grapes with your own bare feet, or did you get all the hounds in the neighborhood over to roll around on them? :D:D

So you are the guy that makes that "hair of the dog" cure for hangovers everybody recommends.

So you are the guy that makes that "hair of the dog" cure for hangovers everybody recommends.

And in case you maggots missed this, System of a Down has released a bit from their new, upcoming 2 Cd set; it's called Cigaro .

So this is what happens when you toss proper music into a blender, bash it with a sledgehammer and then chuck a few shurikens through your vocal chords. :mad: :mad:

And in case you maggots missed this, System of a Down has released a bit from their new, upcoming 2 Cd set; it's called Cigaro .

So this is what happens when you toss proper music into a blender, bash it with a sledgehammer and then chuck a few shurikens through your vocal chords. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

So this is what happens when you toss proper music into a blender, bash it with a sledgehammer and then chuck a few shurikens through your vocal chords. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So this is what happens when you toss proper music into a blender, bash it with a sledgehammer and then chuck a few shurikens through your vocal chords. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

So you are the guy that makes that "hair of the dog" cure for hangovers everybody recommends. </font>