The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wasted & Sick leave the pRon at home and try to bring some game, you gimpy monkey humping lewser.

Why don't you send a bleedin' turn so I can show you who the true 'lewser' is? You have at least one more panther that I can destroy, not to mention that dance troop of Krauts you've been prancing aboot like Mikhail Baryshnikov in his heyday. And you can quit stuffing your ballet tights with cucumbers maggot 'cause even Snarker knows a vegetable ain't no substitute for real 'nads. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wasted & Sick leave the pRon at home and try to bring some game, you gimpy monkey humping lewser.

Why don't you send a bleedin' turn so I can show you who the true 'lewser' is? You have at least one more panther that I can destroy, not to mention that dance troop of Krauts you've been prancing aboot like Mikhail Baryshnikov in his heyday. And you can quit stuffing your ballet tights with cucumbers maggot 'cause even Snarker knows a vegetable ain't no substitute for real 'nads. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

That, and the steel plate in his head.

Stupid Canuck bastage...if you weren't part of the Commonwealth I'd despise you.

I don't have a steel plate in my head because I can't afford it. I use the metal they use to make beer cans out of.

btw I'm drunk....Social club meeting dont'cha'know.

And DaveH, I don't have anything in my email from you...if you're trying to play mind games with me, it won't work because I destroyed my brain cells with alcohol. :mad:

Perhaps you can send to Rob.knight@dhs.vic.gov.au? Which of course is my work email addy.

Mace

That, and the steel plate in his head.

Stupid Canuck bastage...if you weren't part of the Commonwealth I'd despise you.

I don't have a steel plate in my head because I can't afford it. I use the metal they use to make beer cans out of.

btw I'm drunk....Social club meeting dont'cha'know.

And DaveH, I don't have anything in my email from you...if you're trying to play mind games with me, it won't work because I destroyed my brain cells with alcohol. :mad:

Perhaps you can send to Rob.knight@dhs.vic.gov.au? Which of course is my work email addy.

Mace

Dave H's email is technically challenged as of late. Sometimes, it is neither 'e' or 'mail'. Sometimes it refuses your email because you interrupt it's lunch break. Sometimes it refuses to send his email properly. Too close to quitting time, I guess.

What it needs is a pixelated TNT enema. :mad: :mad:

Dave H's email is technically challenged as of late. Sometimes, it is neither 'e' or 'mail'. Sometimes it refuses your email because you interrupt it's lunch break. Sometimes it refuses to send his email properly. Too close to quitting time, I guess.

Originally posted by Snarker:

I thought you were going away. I was looking forward to the vacation. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

I thought you were going away. I was looking forward to the vacation. :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size =8 font color=orange>Good Friday Morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Which, of course, being a government e-mail address, means he has all kinds of time on his hands for PBEMs. :mad: :mad: </font>

<font size =8 font color=orange>Good Friday Morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Which, of course, being a government e-mail address, means he has all kinds of time on his hands for PBEMs. :mad: :mad: </font>

sleep013.gif

Almost realistic. There should be a pool of dribbly drool on the cushion.

So did you figure out what turn to send yet? Hint: It's the one with you shelling your own troops *snicker*

In other news:

Mike da Kiwi is one-upping me with arty. I started shelling him with 81, he countered with 4.2 inch (I think). I lured him into a 120 mm barage in one map section and now the maggot is repeatedly shelling my poor entrenched krauts with what looks to be 155 mm in another map section. The maggot is cleverly trying to use smoke to keep my clankies from shooting his assaulting americans. Wayyyy to early to tell what will happen. We are playing a port for Patton. Great map and fun scenario so far.

Mike the Caliwacker and have aboot 3 or 4 turns left in the Rune bridge scenario. My Allies have shot up a lot of his clankies but my arty appears to have caused his troops to multiply. Hmmm.... could this be like a Mogwai and water?

DaveH and I have *hopefully* only one or two turns left in the nefarious bridge scenario. His kraut troops appear to be FAR from the bridge. Will his troops close the gap before this one ends? Tune in tomorrow folks.

I have Pseudo hooked on fast mode with PBEM helper. The plan was that I could kill him 33% faster. The little maggot is not a good student because he his killing me instead of dying. His allies (brits and yanks) are attacking me in a fictional city scenario which has Tiber in the name. The maggot has swarms of troops and clankies while I have but few AND a fair number of these are green. I *hope* that I get reinforcements and he does not. Homework assignment for this student is to learn how to die a lot. :mad:

Wally, oh Wally, wherefore art thou Wally? Send me a turn so I can blow up some more clankies.

If Snarkerdaddy wants, he can send me a setup when he gets back from "vacation." Which I would imagine is a trip across town to the dump. :mad: