The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Zebulon Pleasure Beast:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

What do you expect-given her association with Mr. Eveel himself aka Rune. Nog. :mad:

Huh? Rune's more like a balding, jolly old man who forgets things constantly. How can that be evil? </font>

What do you expect-given her association with Mr. Eveel himself aka Rune. Nog. :mad:

Huh? Rune's more like a balding, jolly old man who forgets things constantly. How can that be evil? </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

No, I meant machine. I had a case of the hiccups.

Well then! *slaps W&C upside the head and kicks him between the shoulder blades*

If *that* doesn't cure those hiccups, it should at least take your mind off them... :mad:

You sack of sorry, festering sores on the butt of life! :mad:

[ February 08, 2005, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

No, I meant machine. I had a case of the hiccups.

Well then! *slaps W&C upside the head and kicks him between the shoulder blades*

If *that* doesn't cure those hiccups, it should at least take your mind off them... :mad:

You sack of sorry, festering sores on the butt of life! :mad:

[ February 08, 2005, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

If you ever had the misfortune to playtest a scenario of his, you would understand. :mad:

Oh, but I have...I have... :mad:

He even sent me a Rune Pack Of Evil (sic) Scenarios, which I played without flinching.

I take it you're all girly men...ooh...or maybe you're all girls? Say, any of you wouldn't happen to be aged between 16 and 20? :mad:

If you ever had the misfortune to playtest a scenario of his, you would understand. :mad:

He even sent me a Rune Pack Of Evil (sic) Scenarios, which I played without flinching.

I take it you're all girly men...ooh...or maybe you're all girls? Say, any of you wouldn't happen to be aged between 16 and 20? :mad:

I take it you're all girly men...ooh...or maybe you're all girls? Say, any of you wouldn't happen to be aged between 16 and 20? :mad: </font>

I take it you're all girly men...ooh...or maybe you're all girls? Say, any of you wouldn't happen to be aged between 16 and 20? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zebulon Pleasure Beast:

Playing Hotseat mode against yourself doesn't count. :mad: :mad: </font>