The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Zebulon Pleasure Beast:

He even sent me a Rune Pack Of Evil (sic) Scenarios, which I played without flinching.

Playing Hotseat mode against yourself doesn't count. :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

You bunch of drooling, slack-jawed, half-witted, moronic pustules of ooze! :mad:

and

You bunch of festering sores on the butt of life! :mad:

Whew, whatever set this one off? Calm down, dear Lady Sedai, before you have a stroke. As much fun as it would have been if MasterGoodale (the maggot) had croaked in the middle of posting here, I'd just as soon not watch one of the ladies of the MBT expire in this thread. For one thing, we'd never hear the end of it from the other <font size=1>penguins</font>. Seanachai himself would probably bore us all to death with pages and pages of rambling anecdotes about you that all ended up actually being about himself. :D:D:D

You bunch of drooling, slack-jawed, half-witted, moronic pustules of ooze! :mad:

and

You bunch of festering sores on the butt of life! :mad:

Whew, whatever set this one off? Calm down, dear Lady Sedai, before you have a stroke. As much fun as it would have been if MasterGoodale (the maggot) had croaked in the middle of posting here, I'd just as soon not watch one of the ladies of the MBT expire in this thread. For one thing, we'd never hear the end of it from the other <font size=1>penguins</font>. Seanachai himself would probably bore us all to death with pages and pages of rambling anecdotes about you that all ended up actually being about himself. :D:D:D

Dear DaveH:

I have only just *begun* to spew forth venom and bile upon all your unworthy heads. I shall heap mountains of scorn in small daily doses. If I should ever back up the dump truck full of hatred and anger you all so rightfully deserve and pile it high upon your heads at once, you would all perish under the weight of it.

You have been warned... :mad:

tongue.gif

Dear DaveH:

I have only just *begun* to spew forth venom and bile upon all your unworthy heads. I shall heap mountains of scorn in small daily doses. If I should ever back up the dump truck full of hatred and anger you all so rightfully deserve and pile it high upon your heads at once, you would all perish under the weight of it.

You have been warned... :mad:

tongue.gif

*... ill-tempered sea bass with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads!*

Now this would be a nice unit to add to SLoD.

Too bad Snarker is out of the Beta test loop. *snicker* But then again, he is SOOOOO out of it in SOOOO many other ways. Wannabe lobster boy. :mad:

*... ill-tempered sea bass with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads!*

Now this would be a nice unit to add to SLoD.

Too bad Snarker is out of the Beta test loop. *snicker* But then again, he is SOOOOO out of it in SOOOO many other ways. Wannabe lobster boy. :mad:

Dear DaveH:

I have only just *begun* to spew forth venom and bile upon all your unworthy heads.

She obviously nose Dingbat Dave far better than the rest of us!!

Dear DaveH:

I have only just *begun* to spew forth venom and bile upon all your unworthy heads.

She obviously nose Dingbat Dave far better than the rest of us!!

Actually I was jsut commenting about your use of "heads" - the plural seemed to be a bit odd.

Is there somethhing else we'd like to know??

Actually I was jsut commenting about your use of "heads" - the plural seemed to be a bit odd.

Is there somethhing else we'd like to know??