It's shipping

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stalingrd:

Really quick delivery to Seattle

Ordered Wednesday night, got it today (Monday)

Good job on sending it priority mail, 2-3 days anywhere in the US. (don't count sunday of course)

Ugh!... ordered mine on Wednesday; November 19; 2003 at 2:31 PM.... haven't seen anything yet...

I think we're being punished...

Regards,

Badger

It was mentioned before that Canada Customs is very slow. While hoping not to offend anyone reading this from Customs Canada, what the h e double hockey sticks is taking you ? It's a piece of software from a reputable company!!!! Are you playing my game??? For crying out loud, buy your own!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled gloating of nations with progressive customs laws

Hey, not a fair trade, I would have to send you Celine as well... please, take her...pleeease. Besides, Canada custom would still strip search the package on it's way into Canada.

Net gain, nothing except getting rid of a couple of quesionable talents...hmmm, ok, your on.

"Hey, not a fair trade, I would have to send you Celine as well... please, take her...pleeease. Besides, Canada custom would still strip search the package on it's way into Canada.

Net gain, nothing except getting rid of a couple of quesionable talents...hmmm, ok, your on."

We've already got Celine since she took up residence in Las Vegas. She's not too bad for a Frenchman... :D

Originally posted by Member # 4691:

People in Australia and Japan are getting it before we get it in Canada?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well the Aussies have offered to be targets for the testing of missile defence, and the Yanks have a collective guilt about bombing the shirt out of Nagasaki......what've Canadians ever done for the US other than be a place for 60,000 loyalists to flee too after the revolt of '76?? Hm....??!! oh, and beating them in '12 too....don't forget you beat them in '12! ;)

Originally posted by Mike:

\Well the Aussies have offered to be targets for the testing of missile defence, and the Yanks have a collective guilt about bombing the shirt out of Nagasaki......what've Canadians ever done for the US other than be a place for 60,000 loyalists to flee too after the revolt of '76?? Hm....??!! oh, and beating them in '12 too....don't forget you beat them in '12! ;)

Mike,

I know you meant that in jest and I did get a chuckle out of it.

But if truth be told, while Canada has not been very supportive with regards to Iraq, Canada has been very supportive with regards to Afghanistan. Since the start of the "War on Terror"

Ex. Navy

Canada was the first coalition nation after the U.S. to deploy a naval task group into the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility, which stretches from the Horn of Africa to Central Asia. At its peak in January 2002, the Canadian Naval Task Group comprised six warships and about 1,500 Navy personnel.

Chronology of Ship Deployments

October 8, 2001-February 11, 2002: HMCS Halifax

December 5, 2001-May 27, 2002:HMCS Toronto

September 4, 2001-March 4, 2002:HMCS Charlottetown

October 17, 2001-April 27, 2002: HMCS Iroquois, HMCS Preserver

November 12, 2001-May 28, 2002:HMCS Vancouver

February 17-August 17, 2002:HMCS Ottawa

March 23-October 14, 2002:HMCS Algonquin

May 1-November 14, 2002:HMCS St. John's

May 22-October 21, 2002:HMCS Protecteur

September 9, 2002-April 2, 2003:HMCS Montreal

September 16, 2002-April 7, 2003: HMCS Winnipeg

February 2-May 19, 2003:HMCS Regina

February 24-July 5, 2003:HMCS Iroquois

March 5-Aug 4, 2003:HMCS Fredericton

August 1, 2003-present HMCS Calgary

Army

3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry and a recon squadron from Lord Strathcona's Horse (Royal Canadians)served in Afghanistan the first half of 2002. During that time, 4 soldiers died and eight were injured in a friendly fire bombing by U.S. forces.

Currently there are 1900 troops deployed as part of the international stabilization force in Afghanistan. The 3 RCR Battalion Group deployed with modern LAV III infantry fighting vehicles, LG1 Giat howitzers, and state-of-the-art Coyote reconnaissance vehicles

Air Force has been busy executing Transport and Maritime Patrol missions.

I bring this up to say that Canada still remembers 9/11 and stands with you in the War on Terror. Sure if our forces had been better funded, the commitment could be larger.

Chris

hi all,

this is gonna seem like a really stupid question but i haven't seen CMAK in the gamestores here in UK. i bought CMBO and CM2BB from a high street store... will i have to order it from the USA? cos i really don't wanna do that. something always cocks up whenever i order stuff online and coming from USA would be a MAJOR hassle to return, not to mention expensive... and there's always the possibility that it won't even get there!<that's happened to me also>

so, will it get to the shops any time in the next 6 months or so? i'd order from the UK but there's no option on the battlefront site for any other place than the USA.

<ps, also, i have had friends who worked in airports handling baggage, parcels, etc and they say the thieving that goes on in british airports is shocking so i'm a bit wary of ordering from too far away>

I WANT MY CMAK NOW NOW NOW

WAAAAH-HAAA! WAAAH-HAAA!

When you order from us (BFC), the ship-to location automatically defines where the game is shipped from. If you're in UK (or anywhere else in Europe), then the game will be shipped out of our warehouse in Ireland by default, there is no need for you to specify anything.

Having said that, CMAK should be in UK retail, released by our distributor CDV, I've seen posts from people who bought it in stores in UK.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

When you order from us (BFC), the ship-to <snip>

Having said that, CMAK should be in UK retail, released by our distributor CDV, I've seen posts from people who bought it in stores in UK.

Martin

so it's out there?? woohoo!! i mean 'in stores'? ger-rrreat!

been trying to find a game about krete since i played the CC2 Krete mod which crashed after only 2 battles... there's something about AB ops that intrigue me... the fact that anything can happen, i suppose?

thanks again, moon. it's good to know that i can at least buy it from somewhere not too far away.

[i looked in every pc game store in brighton on friday and saturday but couldn't find CMAK anywhere and the assistants claimed they'd never heard of it! PAH! philistines!]

cheers!

das