Did Peng Have A Challenging Christmas In 68?

Lars

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Well, it doesn't have the word "Klingon" written on it anywhere that I can see.

Plus, I used it to slice cheese. So there.

Papa

Actually, if you look closely, it says Jabo JO.

chefknivestogo_1807_4206035

That's kind of creepy, come to think of it.

Steve

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Well, it doesn't have the word "Klingon" written on it anywhere that I can see.

Plus, I used it to slice cheese. So there.

Papa

No, you prawn, you used my CLEAVER to slice the cheese. You can't even slice cheese correctly.

Tell me you doorknobs haven't got anything to blather on about? Have we got to resort to bumping this off the bottom? Sheesh, where's the Mouthy Gnome when you need him? Okay, you asked for it:

Originally posted by dalem:

No, you prawn, you used my CLEAVER to slice the cheese. You can't even slice cheese correctly.

So, what you're saying is that Papa Khann doesn't even know how to cut the cheese? How...

...painful.

(Berli, Most Obvious Post Award?)

We can dance if we want to

We can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

I say, we can go where we want to

A place where they will never find

And we can act like we come from out of this world

Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance

We can go when we want to

The night is young and so am I

And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet

And surprise 'em with the victory cry

Say, we can act if want to

If we don't nobody will

And you can act real rude and totally removed

And I can act like an imbecile

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I'd rather she be doing more mods for CM than mucking about in the kitchen and making some bouillabase that the Frenchies invented...

Speak for yourself. I'm getting some great recipes out of this current arangement!

Now if I can just talk her into undertaking a bartender's course post current one...I'll be very happy.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I'd rather she be doing more mods for CM than mucking about in the kitchen and making some bouillabase that the Frenchies invented...

Speak for yourself. I'm getting some great recipes out of this current arangement!

Now if I can just talk her into undertaking a bartender's course post current one...I'll be very happy.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

dalem, you insufferable, ungrateful twit. Not only did I manage to slice cheese with your unnatural assortment of combat kitchen accessories, but prior to slicing it, I was forced to (yes, you've all guessed it) go out and procure the d*mn stuff myself.

Perhaps someday you'll decide to stock more than just salad dressing in that sandbag bunker you call home?

Papa

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

That's kind of creepy, come to think of it.

Steve

Kind of creepy? We're talking aboout dalem here, my boy. Cutlery that is usually reserved for active members of the Black Ops community is just the tip of the ol' iceberg.

Normally I don't like to admit to this sort of thing, at least not in public. Come to think of it, I would normally only make this sort of admission were I to find myself facing a hot, bright light and a one-eared gentleman named Turk intent upon a proloned rubber hosing of my kidneys. But this is after all the internet, where we can all freely and without a care post things we normally wouldn't mention in polite company. Besides, this is the MBT, and you lot are a bunch of weeping sores on the backside of humanity. (Especially you, rleete.)

The fact of the matter is, I've seen dalem's basement, where he stores the various entertainment paraphernalia he has "grown bored with". I've seen dalem's garage, complete with fresh styrofoam cup, patiently waiting it's turn to play it's part in the production of dalem's next batch of home brew napalm. I've seen dalem's genetically engineered ubercat (go on, dalem, just try to assert that the cat grew to those proportions on his own). I've seen the looks on the faces of his neighbors on those rare occassions when he ventures out into the sunlight.

"Kind of creepy" doesn't begin to describe it.

Papa

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

EVERYBODY DANCE!

Oh, hanging out at Sprockets now? You like those black tights?

Sheesh!

What a perv... </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

EVERYBODY DANCE!

Oh, hanging out at Sprockets now? You like those black tights?

Sheesh!

What a perv... </font>