Did Peng Have A Challenging Christmas In 68?

Lars

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Did I mention that I am extremely cranky today?

And anyone would care because....? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Why, just the other day, Berli was nice to me. But he's under a lot of pressure at work, so I understood.

You've confused (Seanachai confused?! Say it isn't so!) me with someone else. I have never, nor will I ever, be nice to you. There is the occasional person I might consider being nice to (WTF, miricles can happen), but you are definitely not one of those.

Well, good to see that while I was away the intellectual level of posting skyrocketed.

Now then, because I know all of you were worried as to my health and safety, I am here to report that all is well in Casa Boggs.

My wife came up with a brilliant solution to my gaffe this morning. She's not upset and is actually quite happy about it.

"Well Jim", you ask, "That's great, what was her idea?"

She's gonna go out tomorrow and buy all new stuff.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

To make up for deficiencies elsewhere?

Well, I was squire to Seanachai, so I do feel a bit cheated.

edited to bold The Mean One's screen name

[ August 27, 2004, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Originally posted by rleete:

Ah, Seanachai, up early today?

ha Rleete , how about sending me a turn ? Dementia praecox is a bitch, but still, even a maggot as yourself should be able to remember who he is currently playing a pbem with. Especially if that some one is ME .

Originally posted by Snarker:

Crackdom. Is it up and running? Inquiring minds want to know.

But why do you?

Ah, it's Saturday afternoon. The afternoon after the night where an old college roomie of mine came up and joined me in a wonderful meal at a nice restaurant and then the two of us spent several hours up in my sanctum sanctorum, drinking much whiskey, smoking many cheap cigars and regaling each other by trying to remember the name of the little blonde coed we tried to boff 35 years ago and wondering how fat she is now and how many kids she might have, finally passing out around 2AM, sleeping 7 hours only to get up and top off the festivities by enjoying a greasy repast at the local Bob Evans.

I just may barf.