Did Peng Have A Challenging Christmas In 68?

Lars

Every Christmas is a challenge for the Pod I imagine. But I bet he doesn't remember what side of the bathtub his toy boats were on that year. Or this year. Or any year for that matter.

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the SS for only ten years.....no wait, I was only in the SS for five years......no, no I was never in the SS!!!

I know where I was for Christman of 1967, but I cant remember 1968, it was either Cambodia or Long Island, I'm not really sure, anyway it doesnt matter, because Lars is a bonehead anyway.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I know where I was for Christman of 1967,

So what month is Christman in, oh great spell botcher?

Yes, that's right, I'm watching you Nidan1. You can probably feel my eyes searing into you, yes searing.

Now enough of this fastboat talk. Unless it's Miss Budweiser.

Did I ever mention that I got to ride in it once?

No? Probably because it never happened.

Now where is Joe Shaw and why doesn't he send me turns anymore.

*sniff*

It's so sad being forgotten.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Rune I can but apologize. I am the serf of the Gnome, (see photos above) despite his best efforts to have me buggered senseless in a lock up somewhere.

Send us the scenario, and I'll forward it to Mrspkr whose mid life crisis I need to stop before it goes too far. I am sure that his wife would much rather he took out his angst by leaving with some bimbo instead, but I believe in Family Values, and so she should suffer his continued presence with the rest of us.

Actually, I vote him 'Most Likely To Have His Wife Leave With Some Bimbo'...</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, is that the one where you're in the bike shorts and tube top?

No, that's yours. His is the one where I sell him white paint that turns green in the shade.

Now begone with your perversions, the Gnome has made a ruling and you (especially) should look to placate him.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I know where I was for Christman of 1967,

So what month is Christman in, oh great spell botcher?

Yes, that's right, I'm watching you Nidan1. You can probably feel my eyes searing into you, yes searing.

Now enough of this fastboat talk. Unless it's Miss Budweiser.

Did I ever mention that I got to ride in it once?

No? Probably because it never happened.

Now where is Joe Shaw and why doesn't he send me turns anymore.

*sniff*

It's so sad being forgotten.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

No, that's yours. His is the one where I sell him white paint that turns green in the shade.

Now begone with your perversions, the Gnome has made a ruling and you (especially) should look to placate him. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Now begone with your perversions, the Gnome has made a ruling and you (especially) should look to placate him. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would prescribe ehtanol (and no, it's not some derivative of Hakko Ichiu).

I can only offer sympathy to Nidan1 for the impossible task he has taken upon himself.

Now be a good lad and take your bottle of ehtanol and figure out just what the Berli it is.

Did I mention that I am extremely cranky today?

Feel all bloated as if you're retaining water? Maybe you need to take some Mydol, go buy yourself some shoes and then take a nice bubble bath while listening to some Kenny G.,

YOU BIG GIRLS BLOUSE!

Mydol

Would that be Ken or Barbie? You don't strike me as a GI Joe type. </font>