Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Originally posted by Kitty:

He only knew one song though and I found out that bagpipes can be hideously loud when they're being played about 5 feet from your ear. =/

Its funny, you could stand mere inches away from a marching pipe band and listen without suffering at all, but put a single piper in a restaurant even 5ft away from your table then

<big> ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</BIG>

BTW Kitty did you check under his kilt to see if he was a genuine Scot?

[ November 06, 2003, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midland Texas ... Mid DLE OF FREAKING NOWHERE ... land Texas. Boyhood home of that FAUX Texan George W. Bush who was BORN in, I don't know, New York, Delaware, some YANKEE place like that.

The GOOD news is that Midland is the current home of ... wait for it ... the CAF! Formerly known as the Confederate Air Force but now, for PC reasons, called the freaking Commemorative Air Force ... YANKEES to blame for THAT travesty as well no doubt.

The FURTHER good news is that I HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA AND SOME TIME!

Hey it's better than surfing the Squid vs. Jarhead site that this has become ... mind you it's good to see Dame Kitty ... especially good since she bashed Mace, brought a smile to MY face it did.

Joe

Back from the Pommie roast beast place and I'm glad to announce it's no longer Pommie but SCOTTISH!!!!!! Woo hoo! They've eliminated all the Pom items from the menu, adorned the place with tartan, and even had a guy in a big bear skin hat, kilt, and cute white boots marching around playing bagpipes about every half hour. He only knew one song though and I found out that bagpipes can be hideously loud when they're being played about 5 feet from your ear. =/

Anyway, death to Poms! Long live Scotland! =)

Kitty

But did it have a pregnant goat?

It's just not a great place without the pregnant goat...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Glue a chip to your shoulder.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The GOOD news is that Midland is the current home of ... wait for it ... the CAF! Formerly known as the Confederate Air Force but now, for PC reasons, called the freaking Commemorative Air Force ... YANKEES to blame for THAT travesty as well no doubt.

The bad news is they heard you were coming.

COMMEMORATIVE AIR FORCE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDS FLYING OF CAF AIRCRAFT

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The best thing about my cat is that it knows when it is time to bed, goes there on voice command, and curls up next to me to keep me warm at night.

You perverts can keep your comments to yourselves.

Steve

And you are who?

Not a pervert,

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Some of us don't have to get our women drunk to have fun with them -- they come to our beds willingly.

followed by...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The best thing about my cat is that it knows when it is time to bed, goes there on voice command, and curls up next to me to keep me warm at night.

No comment is really needed </font>

Glad to see you back, Dame Kitty. This place could use a bit more female attitude.
I for one, thought that you were filling that void quite nicely.

The Hamstertruppen MODs were really a hoot all right.

Edit: See I wasn't the only one, who thought that!

[ November 06, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Midland Texas ... Mid DLE OF FREAKING NOWHERE ... land Texas. Boyhood home of that FAUX Texan George W. Bush who was BORN in, I don't know, New York, Delaware, some YANKEE place like that.

Hey it's better than surfing the Squid vs. Jarhead site that this has become ... mind you it's good to see Dame Kitty ... especially good since she bashed Mace, brought a smile to MY face it did.

Joe

Seem to have remembered your SHIFT key though.

Berli, I know you are an Olde One, but do you really expect me to believe you have forgotten the difference between a CAT and a WOMAN?

Steve

His fear, that I believe is shared by all of us, is that as a Texas lawyer you were unaware that there is a difference.

[ November 06, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Berli, I know you are an Olde One, but do you really expect me to believe you have forgotten the difference between a CAT and a WOMAN?

Steve

His fear, that I believe is shared by all of us, is that as a Texas lawyer you were unaware that there is a difference. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Steve

His fear, that I believe is shared by all of us, is that as a Texas lawyer you were unaware that there is a difference. </font>

*Looking for a fight or at least some human contact, if that can be found here* Hello? Anyone home?

Kitty

Not a fight mind you, but I have this nice necklace to offer you... complete with a small Swiss bell.

Just to let me know when you're coming around...

Steve

I would never make that mistake... however, from your posts, it does seem as though you are confused

*yawn*...*stretches*...Huh, maintenance? No wonder its been so quiet. No tell tale 'squeek-squelch' of galoshed feet, attempting to navigate the vitriol spewed forth from this electronic land of misbegotten souls, to keep one up at night.

Berli ...Your PBEM is flitting its way to you this very moment. Whod've thunk creating a 500x800 slice of a city would be such a pain in the tokus.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Send me a setup, you awful little Aussie streak o' piss.

Conditions are yours to set, but nothing more than 1500 base points, you bastard!

I am not here for your amusement, you worthless little pillock! You are here for mine!

Well I've finally upgraded to the 1.03 patch, so despite the warnings of Boo I've decided to pull my finger out and meet this [yawn] challenge from Seeineyedog.

A setup is on its way lawngnome.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Berli ...Your PBEM is flitting its way to you this very moment. Whod've thunk creating a 500x800 slice of a city would be such a pain in the tokus.

Heh, heh, he sends a city fight to somebody from Chicago, what an imbesile, what an ultra maroon...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Blame the victim.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Heh, heh, he sends a city fight to somebody from Chicago, what an imbesile, what an ultra maroon...

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Following in that same logic, you would be undefeatable in any scenario set in a trailer park, right?

Logic is just an organized way of going wrong, Boo.

And once again, you're wrong. I'm quite capable of losing in a trailer park. Say, $20 to your mother, for instance...

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Following in that same logic, you would be undefeatable in any scenario set in a trailer park, right?

Logic is just an organized way of going wrong, Boo.

And once again, you're wrong. I'm quite capable of losing in a trailer park. Say, $20 to your mother, for instance... </font>