Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Attend me, swine!

Meeks has failed Us. We, by divine mandate, dethrown the bastard

Now, swine, bow down (you! face in the dirt!) and do homage to your Queen! Give praise that We bring before you a glorious Queen to tread upon your worthless backs. All Hail Her Mutha Beautiful Majesty, The Faire Emma.

Know that you will rejoice at Her ascension, or We will marvel at the way the light glints off your heads as they decorate the walls of this, Her palace, where only the ravens rejoice.

We, The Olde Ones, do bend knee to Her Majesty, and will, like rabid pitbulls, tear out the throat of all that annoy her.

You may return to the toil of your pathetic lives

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doff, dogs, doff! Kneel, and doff!

Do you think that we, the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread, are such that we do not know the coming of the Queen? Do you think, worms, maggots, sycophants, unworthy creatures that you are, that we do not hear the tolling of the great bell, that tells us that the time has come?

When all Three Olde Ones smile, and rejoice at the rending of the slain, do you think that any of you might stand against our will?

You are all unworthy piles of dung.

Doff, bow, and acknowledge your Queen!

Kings have failed us! But we don't get fooled again!

Ah, I know what you're looking for now, you insects. You're looking for the Rules.

These are the Rules.

Go forth, and amaze us.

Come forth, and amuse us.

If Challenge be your lot, then challenge, and do so like a man or woman of value, and worth, and with a fine appreciation of wit and humour.

If you're not here to challenge to a game, then make your post a Challenge just the same.

If you post here, make it worth our while to read what you have posted. Make us laugh. Make it sing. Make it juggle ferrets, and laugh when they run up the trouser leg of Reality. Or feck off and die.

Our Queen expects no less.

[ November 02, 2003, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

On behalf of my sheep, Grue and I. Oh and that Queensland place I'm supposed to rule, I pledge alegiance to her most royal highness, Emma that Scot shiela.

Long may she rule.

I look forward to her proclamations...and her most royal braces.

and the Royal wine partaking.

Oh and if she doesn't mind...a Dukedom would be nice. Perhaps Australia?

Duke Mace. It does have a nice sound to it.

Your Majesty *bows and grovels*

Mace

Posted by Berlichtingen:

Now, swine, bow down (you! face in the dirt!) and do homage to your Queen! Give praise that We bring before you a glorious Queen to tread upon your worthless backs. All Hail Her Mutha Beautiful Majesty, The Faire Emma.
Whassamatter Olde one, pills wearing off are they ? Senility finally taken control ?

The Fair Emma will make a delightfull Queen. But you are nothing. Take your slothfull minion Gnome, and return to the wastlands to sit and drink yourselves into your usual stupor. Your deed of dethroning the fake king has merit. Little else you do has any.

ps. Take Foul Joe as well. He's as usefull as tits on a bull and should be sent where he can do the least harm.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

But you are nothing. Take your slothfull minion Gnome, and return to the wastlands to sit and drink yourselves into your usual stupor. Your deed of dethroning the fake king has merit. Little else you do has any.

Noba.

Bugger. Noba's drunk again.

'Slothfull minion Gnome'?

You damp spot in the desert. You vague memory of a recently evacuated bladder. You pair of half wet shoes.

Your attempts to insult and annoy me would carry more weight if you weren't just another lackwit wandering home from having bogged the ute in a billabong somewhere.

Speak not before the Olde Ones!

Hail your Queen! Silence you clack about how you're a fecking idjit!

[ November 02, 2003, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Whassamatter Olde one, pills wearing off are they ? Senility finally taken control ?

What? Are the Poms still sober enough to post? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyway. Can't hang around - my favourite Daughter is about to give birth.

TO THE HOSPITAL I GO...........!!

Noba.

Congrats, and good luck to her, Noba!

Here's to a bouncing baby human! </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Noba.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Noba.

Hail Queen Emma!!!!

I've noticed that Berli and Seanachai seem to be nocturnal creatures, you know like bush babies and hyenas..... or maybe even vampires.

They either rule the night, or feel more comfortable posting with Aussies and other illiterate types.

Do they spend the daylight hours suspended from the rafters or the ceiling of some dank cave? .......curious.

Congratulations Grandpa Noba

[ November 02, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Can someone please explain to this humble supplicant what in Gawd's name does the acronym Peng stand for?

An Officer of Marines should have more sense than to come in here and ask a dumb question like that. Are you part of a communist plot to destroy the Marine Corps?

Queen Emma, eh?

Sounds good to me. I thought perhaps I owed a bit of something to Meeks his kingship being bought and paid for and all (how do you think I can afford shindigs like the tequilla and maescaline bash?) but screw him. He isn't nearly as pretty as Queen Emma and what has he done for the MBT lately? nuffink. I just would feel a lot better about the whole thing if we beheaded Meeks in a public ceremony.

So I'll throw my prodigious bulk behind this one. All Hail Queen Emma! Yippie Kai Yay!!

Peng.

Emma is queen! Noba is a grandpap, twice over! And Sirreal is still a gamey pillock who, when he knows he's losing, sabotages his server!

It's like Jubilee, Dear Friends! A time of great rejoicing, when all debts are forgotten

"Hey Nidan, remember that five you loaned me? Well, it's forgotten."

And all slaves are set free. (Can't you hear their feet slapping in the mud right now? "Hey! Let's get out of this mud!")

Yes, Jubilee.

Let's do lunch.

While it is true that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread stood AGAINST the elevation of that idiot king Meeks, we took our stand based upon the irrefutable (and, as it turned out, quite correct) evidence that HE did not honor the MBT nor it's traditions. We took to the Outlaw Justicar Trail to redress that evil ... AND WE SUCEEDE ... SUCCEDD ... Won the Day!

In the case of the Fair Dame Emma however, we can find NO reason to deny the call of the Olde Ones (mind you we've a frowny face due to the lack of the word "CHALLENGE" in the Thread Title but then it IS Berli and he's challenged enough by the unaccustomed task of starting a thread so that perhaps it can be inferred.)

Therefore, be advised that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread not only endorses the reign of Her Majesty Emma I but offers our own fine selves as her loyal and steadfast vassals and wish to remind Her Majesty that our OTHER title is that of Knight Champion of the M.B.T. and therefore, it's obvious, we are Knight Champion in Service to Her Majesty as well.

May we humbly beg the boon of a favor from Our Liege Her Majesty Emma I?

Joe

p.s. Noba's an idiot too, but we offer our congratulations upon his latest addition to the clan ... obviously we can all HOPE that the dilution of the bloodline will result in something more closely resembling an actual human than is represented by the tyke's Grandpappy.

[ November 02, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by dalem:

I don't go much for royalty round these parts, but I guess it's worth a shot.

I can dig it.

Oh ... isn't that just special ... AS IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE!

ON YOUR KNEES VARLET (or is that Valet, I get confused) AND BEG FORGIVENESS!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I can dig it.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I can dig it.

Joe </font>