Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> ......I’m heating up to jab into your eyeballs. (Ahh, how I love the smell of vitreous humor in the morning!)

Eeeeew!, ****adjusts eyepatch, and strains to see with damaged left eye***** please refrain from making eyeball and vitreous references, use something from the digestive system or brain housing group, will you please. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> ......I’m heating up to jab into your eyeballs. (Ahh, how I love the smell of vitreous humor in the morning!)

Eeeeew!, ****adjusts eyepatch, and strains to see with damaged left eye***** please refrain from making eyeball and vitreous references, use something from the digestive system or brain housing group, will you please. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

*Looking for a fight or at least some human contact, if that can be found here* Hello? Anyone home?

Kitty

Good God, I don't think I've ever seen Kitty have to ask for attention before, and, having asked, have to wait. Someone's going to catch it for this.

Sorry, Kitty, no one about but me right now, apparently. Doubtless real human beings will be along shortly.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*Looking for a fight or at least some human contact, if that can be found here* Hello? Anyone home?

Kitty

Good God, I don't think I've ever seen Kitty have to ask for attention before, and, having asked, have to wait. Someone's going to catch it for this.

Sorry, Kitty, no one about but me right now, apparently. Doubtless real human beings will be along shortly. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty

Sorry, Kitty, no one about but me right now, apparently. Doubtless real human beings will be along shortly. </font>

Hey, Boo Radley, apparently the newest member of the Board is 'Boo', an exterminator from Pennsylvania.

I suggest you get out there and kick his arse and bring a piece of him in here to show us.

Now we'll have to use your 'full' title just to avoid confusing you with some roach killer from Pennsyltucky. Like it's not difficult enough already.

Mistress Kitty, I was amused by the Oz & Pom pony show. Berli sent me that direction. I shall check it out forthwith.

[ November 05, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Nidan , its on the way. QB with random everything. You do have the Germans. I did not at all expect what came out of that.

Berli , make sure you bring your hip waders, lotso' grenades, and shaped charges. You're going to need them. Have it to you tomorrow.

Here's a question for this esteemed crew to ponder: If you drop a cat, it always lands on its feet; If you butter anything, drop it, it always lands butter-side down. What happens when you butter a cat's back and drop it?

As evidenced by the question above, I'm exhausted. g'night.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty

Every time Kitty shows back up I start to feel all funny inside, and Seanachai never explains why, even though he thinks it's funny.

Here's a question for this esteemed crew to ponder: If you drop a cat, it always lands on its feet; If you butter anything, drop it, it always lands butter-side down. What happens when you butter a cat's back and drop it?
Why it hovers indefinatly. Or is that to obvious for the marine?

Battles will be forthcoming..... as soon as the computer woes end, first a new logic board, and now it goes in agian for a new hard drive. Its been a great week, and getting worse by the second.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Nidan , its on the way. QB with random everything. You do have the Germans. I did not at all expect what came out of that.

Berli , make sure you bring your hip waders, lotso' grenades, and shaped charges. You're going to need them. Have it to you tomorrow.

Go ahead and try it if you want to find out. >=/

Kitty

Originally posted by rune:

Roast beef ala Pommie? What next, fries ala Aussie?

Rune

Back from the Pommie roast beast place and I'm glad to announce it's no longer Pommie but SCOTTISH!!!!!! Woo hoo! They've eliminated all the Pom items from the menu, adorned the place with tartan, and even had a guy in a big bear skin hat, kilt, and cute white boots marching around playing bagpipes about every half hour. He only knew one song though and I found out that bagpipes can be hideously loud when they're being played about 5 feet from your ear. =/

Anyway, death to Poms! Long live Scotland! =)

Kitty

[ November 06, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The best thing about my cat is that it knows when it is time to bed, goes there on voice command, and curls up next to me to keep me warm at night.

You perverts can keep your comments to yourselves.

Steve

And you are who?

Not a pervert,

Kitty

Some of us don't have to get our women drunk to have fun with them -- they come to our beds willingly.

followed by...

The best thing about my cat is that it knows when it is time to bed, goes there on voice command, and curls up next to me to keep me warm at night.

No comment is really needed

*spits out shards of broken teeth*

But, Kitty, I was trying to procure this Dukedom so I can make you a gift of the best cat litter in the world for you to play with...the outback!

Mace

[ November 06, 2003, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Here's a question... If you drop a cat, it always lands on its feet; If you butter anything, drop it, it always lands butter-side down. What happens when you butter a cat's back and drop it?

[... and as the wane November day peeks from behind listless, laden clouds, something grey and heavy is spotted atop the paddock shed, shimmering and resplendent as the sun reflects congealed butter; tail to snout. And with consummate ease, the distant beast dives gracefully over the edge hurtling towards a carefully situated, over-inflated rubber gnome lavishly applied with butter and rhubarb sticks]

*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooonk*

Yeknod

[ November 06, 2003, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]