Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Originally posted by dalem:

Harken!

A moment of silence please.

The great ingrown hair of the boards is gone.

Iron Chef Sakai, Gaylord Focker, dr phil, your great multipersonality-aciousness will be not be missed, nor will your... well heck, none of it.

Anyway, as a Seniour Kanigget and whatchamahoozis of House Persiflage, I declare this day, November 7, to be Not Gaylord Focker Day. May it be observed with the proper observances and grievances; Yea, even unto and after the day said scabby poo-head rides his meds back to us from another IP block and once again darkens our lives like a "reconceived" Battlestar Galactica series.

So it is written, so it is done.

And there was much rejoicing -- wheeeeeee-eee-eee!

Steve

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SirReal:

Darn, I see that the long overdue maintenance didn't work. Seanachai's posts are still around. Guess BFC will simply have to do it all again.

/SirReal

Ooh, scathing! I felt of flutter of fear, there. What do I do now, oh masterful one? Should I cower before your wit? Or perhaps simply show you how these things are done? To wit:

I hate Berli. Oh, not in the lame, rather formulaic way you hate, you cat-fondler, like someone fumbling with a 'Hate Them By the Numbers Kit', with the full range of hatred being defined by the mere '16 Hates Included', as if the palet of hatred was a beginning crayola set for a slow but pitied child who spends as much time sticking the 'hate' into their mouth and sucking on it, as they do slashing the colours of hate over the face of the universe.

No, I hate Berli with that sort of fevered intensity normally only achieved by a Van Gogh. When you picture my hatred for Berli, you should see an emotional landscape that echoes 'Starry Night'. Indeed, my hatred of Berli is so profound that it goes right on past hate, transcends it, and ends up as a rather begrudging admiration, and even liking.

Like the Musketeers sneering at Mazarin, and lamenting the loss of Richelieu. That is my hatred for Berli.

And on that note, let me just say to 'SirReal' who has spent many minutes of his life (that he will neither regain, nor can he take any satisfaction from) attempting to insult me, that those minutes might have been better spent employed in a job you are capable of, such as 'cleaning the bathroom', or, sorting your underwear by the 'whiteness' factor.

My regard for you, lad, is currently rather like a watercolour done by a bad children's illustrator for a primer of questionable value.

Jane is there. Spot is there. They are pursuing the rubber ball, but it doesn't amount to Dick.

Not unlike your posts.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Seanachi: "Hate Them By the Numbers Kit."

Is that an order? I'm on it! Semper Friggen Fi!

Kitty

Just in case you didn't know, and I'm sorry...should use phonetics here...that means, "YES!! I hate you by the numbers and will always be faithful to my Master Berli!! =)"

Kitty of hate and sometimes just straight up homocide

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Berli, I know you are an Olde One, but do you really expect me to believe you have forgotten the difference between a CAT and a WOMAN?

Steve

I would never make that mistake... however, from your posts, it does seem as though you are confused </font>

*walks in, lugging an esky and a deck chair and sun umbrella.

Sets up the deck chair, opens up the umbrella and sticks it in the soil, puts the esky in close reach, then stretches out on the chair!*

KICK HIM IN THE GROIN, KITTY.

*grabs a tinny from the esky*

JAB HIM IN THE EYES!

<font size = 1>ooooerrrrr, that's going to leave a mark.</font>

I just love spectator sports.

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ahhhh-hhh. Sweet, sweet bliss.

Steve

Bugger your bliss. Where's the next turn in that all but finished game in which I doubtless humiliated you, you wife bestrode manling? </font>

Either still on your computer or lost in the entrails of the void I call SBC -- take your choice.

Steve

Not on my computer, and bugger your void, as well. Resend, you Texas lawyer. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I hate Berli.

It truly saddens me to hear that. I have always liked and admired you. I shall have to endevor to change your mind on this subject. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Not yet . . .

Do you know, we're thinking of going to MrsSpkr about this stream of references to 'not having to get my women drunk to get them into bed', and such?

I figure testimony from the Peng Challenge Thread could figure prominently in the divorce proceedings that leave you under a railroad bridge in Sioux Falls, SD with me and a paper bag holding a bottle of Jameson's.

[ November 08, 2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Not yet . . .

Do you know, we're thinking of going to MrsSpkr about this stream of references to 'not having to get my women drunk to get them into bed', and such?

I figure testimony from the Peng Challenge Thread could figure prominently in the divorce proceedings that leave you under a railroad bridge in Sioux Falls, SD with me and a paper bag holding a bottle of Jameson's. </font>

I would always be a titan.

Eh?

[looks glumly at the rubber gnome... and with head askew considers the possibilities]

*sniff*

Bugger. Very bothersome.

[shuffles uneasily and prods the mighty rubber Titan with a tentative hoof]

... but which one?

*prod* *prod*

... it ain't a Cyclopes nor *prod* a Hecatonchires, unless another 49 noggins are under the pointy hat and that would be a tight fit...

[twirls the tale]

... body building chest expander I should think...

[twirls again]

*sniff* its yer Atlas, yer Charles Atlas. Marvellous.

[carefully picks up the rubber Atlas by a leg and with a winsome toss flings it across the paddock into the stable]

... off to Tartarus yer go.

Yeknod

[ November 08, 2003, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

"It's not wise to screw with both the Devil and a lawyer on the same day." - Lars

Someone please tell me what's the difference?

Kitty

The Devil demeans, cheapens, and brutalizes your soul, and withholds any hope of redemption, without billing by the hour.

When did the transition happen?

Movies are now rated on how much money they will make, not whether they are good or bad.

In other words....a really lousey movie, that makes money, is now good?

Why are people so stupid?

Why am I asking these questions?