Oh The Challenge, My Heart Goes Peng for Thee

MrSpkr

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Yeah, MrSpkr tipped us to have the Nader slots ready again. That could take a few minutes to update. We're gonna go with the electronic voting this year, which should enable us to have the votes counted and confirmed the day before the election!!!.

Are we good or what?

You know, the company that is making the electronic voting machines (Diebolt), is like 15 minutes from my home.

Attribute any signifigance you want to that. </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Who gave you permission to change your feckin' sig, maggot? WAS IT ME?!?!?! WAS IT ME?!?!?! YOU HAD BETTER UNFECK YOURSELF AND START SHETTING ME TIFFANY CUFFLINKS OR I WILL HAVE YOUR ASS. YOUR ASS!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, MAGGOT?!?!?!?

Kitty

Originally posted by v42below:

If it's any consolation, I understand you. Also, there is no need to yell, you should really do something about the spit spray.

Kitty!

KIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIITY!!!

He backtalked you!!!

Smack him in the chops then make him give you 50!!!!!!

Mace

Originally posted by Nidan1:

.... I need to really retire for good, I can't take this anymore. I could live like a Duke in Australia, on my retirement pension...hmmmmm, Noba, Speedy , do either of you have a spare room?

Point-the-last: Are you bringing beer ?

Point-the-first: Can you bring extra sheilas ?

Point-the-middle: Don't forget the boat.

Now if you pass the tests above, we can go to the next stage - something along the lines.....

*Yells downstairs* - Hey, slave, a Yank wants to come and live in the spare room. Is that ok ?

Ignore the screamed abusive reply, she said yes...sort of.

As to living like a Duke. W R O N G ! This is God's Own - we don't have that malarky 'round here. You go to Pommie land for that.

To sum up.

Beer.

Wimmin.

Boat.

'K

Noba.

Will this be satisfactory Sahib? I am desperate.

The beer and the boat should be no problem bringing over, but the sheilas, What are Australia's statutes regarding the Slave Trade?

Oh, and forget the Duke part...I remember what happened to English Bob, in " The Unforgiven"

bottle.gif

models.jpg

46944.jpg

[ February 19, 2004, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Will this be satisfactory Sahib? I am desperate.

The beer and the boat should be no problem bringing over, but the sheilas, What are Australia's statutes regarding the Slave Trade?

Oh, and forget the Duke part...I remember what happened to English Bob, in " The Unforgiven"

bottle.gif

models.jpg

46944.jpg

Desperate you must be! Those wimmin have more ribs than than a rack of lamb...(sorry Mace).

The laughingly called World-Class Beer looks worse than (mumble)<font size=-2>Fosters</font>(/mumble), although Speedy will drink almost anything called beer, so it wouldn't be a total loss.

The boat is the best of the bunch, but I was thinking more along the lines of a certain craft called Aussie Rules... think golf, and sharks.

Gotta do better than that.

Noba.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

If it's any consolation, I understand you. Also, there is no need to yell, you should really do something about the spit spray.

*kicks back... feet up... beer in hand...*

Let the show begin </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally post by Kitty:

'cause of that noise they make when you club them, "ARP!! ARP! ARP! ARP!"

Sounds like the noise Boo was making the other night, when I over ran, (what he thought) was a well-concealed MG position. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... I'll be in around noon and will be getting a taxi/shuttle to my hotel which is the Crowne Plaza Northstar at 618 2nd Ave. South.

My God, he's staying downtown, I tell you, DOWNTOWN!

Obviously, the management at the airport hotels has wised up and told Joe he'll be welcome again right about the time Hades freezes over. Can't say I'm surprised.

So feck the Mall. We're going downtown, I tell you, DOWNTOWN!

Noon won't work for me. I do need to work after all and besides, I'm not sure I want to be seen with Joe in broad daylight. Lets allow the sun to go down first.

If some of you get an early start, I'll catch up. Since we're talking about Joe and dalem here, there'll be no need to let me know what the plan is (I know, I know, as if that lot could come up with a plan). I should be able to start at Joe's hotel and just follow the trail of empty booze bottles, geritol gel-caps, spent cartridges, and sobbing females narrating descriptions of their assailants to law enforcement officers.

Papa

You know this is really sad. The highly respected and honorable Justicar has announced plans to bring enlightenment and joy to certain frozen Minnehahans and is showered with disrespect and abuse.

Tis indeed a sad day when one as mighty and glorious as Joe Shaw should be forced to endure the slings and arrows of the less worthy.

Now if he were coming to Florida, the red carpet would be rolled out, the limo would be waiting at the airport entrance with a fully stocked bar and other necessities ready to drive him to whatever palatial estate that he had chosen as worthy of his presence.

I hope his good-nature and forgiving spirit is able to overcome this unpleasant incident.

As he will never come to Florida (outstanding warrants, civil litigation, morals charges, etc.), it is still a shame that he is unable to enjoy the privileges of his position and title.

A sad day indeed.