Oh The Challenge, My Heart Goes Peng for Thee

MrSpkr

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

It's 3 sixes, nong. And he's already bought that in his former squire's birthdate, which is 6-6-67.

How's that for evil?

Kitty

You don't even want to know what my Social Security Number is... it is truly frightening </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Er, Berli, what happens in 20 posts time for you ? Your total will be on 6666.

Should we all duck for cover, or sumfink ?

Noba.

It's 3 sixes, nong. And he's already bought that in his former squire's birthdate, which is 6-6-67.

How's that for evil?

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by oneirogen:

Where is that verbal abuse Seanacutie so verily promised to deliver to me in Fiefdom?

I am still waiting.

Here I am, forced to visit this miserable, depressing thread of yours in order to satisfy my needs.

This truly saddens me.

So he finally worked out who you were/are....

Expect an ear bashing when he returns from his convention on spreading the word of

"The Church Of Hopeless Causes".

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Also we will have our very own Hero next time... You'll recognise him straight away if he comes to call on your Fiefdom..

If it's The Justicar in a loin cloth, you won't see anything of me except the huge dust cloud I'll leave in my wake! </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Also we will have our very own Hero next time... You'll recognise him straight away if he comes to call on your Fiefdom..

If it's The Justicar in a loin cloth, you won't see anything of me except the huge dust cloud I'll leave in my wake! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

How long do we have to put you off your feed before you starve to death?

Joe

Dunno, Joe. You're all quite nauseating, but after a few years, my tolerance has built up.

CessPools do that to you. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

How long do we have to put you off your feed before you starve to death?

Joe

Dunno, Joe. You're all quite nauseating, but after a few years, my tolerance has built up.

CessPools do that to you. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

dalem you are truly a pathetic meeting organizer. I've seen no flyers, no bumper stickers, virtually NO mention of my momentous voyage (well, technically I'm flying but voyage sounds cooler) to ManyAppleLess and the Third Semi-Irregular, Bi-Quarterly-Annual Peng Challenge Thread ManySodaian Get-to-gather and Meet the Justicar Grouping ... Not to be Confused with Groping though with Lars you're never really quite sure are you.

My email is FUBAR and any communications with me will, perforce and by necessity be limited to this forum ... and my cell phone ... Seanachai has the number ... Papa Khann too I think but he's probably forgotten it by now.

Joe

Joe, how could I forget 1-900-Hot-Boyz? Sort of rolls off the tongue, so to speak. Or, er, oh wait... you meant your other cell phone number...

Ok, move along everyone. Nothing to see here. Joe is not the droid you're looking for.

Papa

Originally posted by dalem:

To say the least, I find the fact that you not only have a toy phaser, but admit to it on a public forum, disturbing.

There are several places inside the Mall of America that are worthy enough to eat and/or consume potables in.

The advantage of this is twofold. First, its proximity to the airport and (I assume) Joe's hotel. Second, the notion of entering such an unabashed commercial Mecca will no doubt send Seanachai into a tizzy. His head may well explode. And that would of course be great entertainment.

The disadvantages would be the "you've walked through the door so obviously you're willing to pay extra to be here" Mall prices, and the fact that we can only watch Seanachai's head explode twice. (Or has he had that unfortunate second growth surgically removed?)

Being who he is, Joe will no doubt wish to visit Perkins. Or perhaps Denny's if he's feeling extravagant. But I figure if we ride together to pick him up, one of us can distract him with shiny objects (bottle caps have always worked in the past) while the other slips around behind him with some duct tape and a pair of handcuffs. Once he's immobilized and silenced, we should have no further problems with that one.

Lars will go wherever he can drink a lot. Frankly I'm amazed he even leaves his house. Maybe Sherry has started refusing to go out and get his beer for him?

Xyphorus seldom seems aware of where he is anyway, so we can just tell him he's where he wants to be.

One practical question to raise... Will any of the ladies and/or children be joining us?

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

There are several places inside the Mall of America that are worthy enough to eat and/or consume potables in.

I find it more than disturbing to hear a guy make a suggestion involving a mall that does not involve copious amounts of highly explosive materials. Pansy number two... I begin to see a pattern forming

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Sadly, I agree with Papa Khann. This seems to have the benefits of simplicity for the simple, and annoyance for the easily-annoyed. What's not to like?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I hesitate to impose my will.

Thus proving to one and all that you are basically a pansy. An Olde One, you shall never be </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hmmm...

Nope, don't see Berlichtingen anywhwere on the GF.

Hmmm...

Well my goodness, there's another post by dalem on the GF.

Conclusion:

Berli = Wuss

I can't help it. The workings of an RSColonel under pressure are too fascinating. </font>