Oh The Challenge, My Heart Goes Peng for Thee

MrSpkr

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Anybody that goes two pages with the Colonel is no pansy.

How you figure? The colonel (wtf you bolding his name for?) has all the mental capacity of a burned out light bulb. I saw more rational arguements out of Carbron66 AFTER he went off the deep end. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Anybody that goes two pages with the Colonel is no pansy.

How you figure? The colonel (wtf you bolding his name for?) has all the mental capacity of a burned out light bulb. I saw more rational arguements out of Carbron66 AFTER he went off the deep end. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

You taunted Berli then used an emotican to soften the blow....

<font size=10> Wuss!! </font>

Gotta close them font tags Emma. Caught that one before I did. Guess I'll leave the smilie usin' git alone </font>

A hearty très w00t to our very own crêpe flippin' surrender monkey!

Well it looks like I have been wrong about Berli losing it. I did some checking and the olde guy actually put together nine posts in a row without an edit!!!!

Congratulations.

Guess the meds are working.

*SPLAT!!!!!!*

Okay Joe

Settle down.

Damn I am bored.

I had finally found some small manor of escape in fiefdom while at work.. but now, even that is taken from me.

I blame it all on Berli. Only someone as truly evil and cold hearted as he could do something as vile and twisted as this!

Please Berli! Bring our fiefdom back. I'll even sell you a soul...not mine of course... but a soul none-the-less.

Lorak

[ February 17, 2004, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Originally posted by Lorak:

Damn I am bored.

I had finally found some small manor of escape in fiefdom while at work.. but now, even that is taken from me.

I blame it all on Berli. Only someone as truly evil and cold hearted as he could do something as vile and twisted as this!

Please Berli! Bring our fiefdom back. I'll even sell you a soul...not mine of course... but a soul none-the-less.

Lorak

Whiner. Fiefdom is ee-vil. Absolutely nothing happens for 23 minutes, then everyone spends 7 minutes or less frantically doing not much of anything, then they sag back into a state of lethargy for another 23 minutes, maybe making the odd post to each other about what they just did. It's like crack cocaine without any particular rush or euphoria.

Not only that, but I noticed a fairly large number of absolute tossers on that board, and the taunting was for ****e. Fecking Gaylord taunted better than those people. Hell, a large number of them took themselves so seriously that I was hard put to decide if I'd wandered unto the BFC General Forum for another Neo-Con spittle-fest.

The Church of Seanachai holds grave doubts about the Orthodoxy of Fiefdom. Watch this space: An Abomination may be in the works.

Originally posted by Lorak:

Just a sec

*lights up a Camel*

I am not now, nor ever have been evil

*draws the smoke into my lungs*

I can't believe you would call me evil

*feels the nicotine rushing through my veins*

Btw, anyone seen rleete?

My small minded children. That would be you, you deeply beloved, but otherwise wastes of human genetic material.

Should I ever, again, on this planet, decide to 'date' again, you would be the first to know.

I revel in the freedoms of our polity, that allow even such as you lot to reproduce yourselves. Frankly, a nation dedicated to the hideous lie of Eugenics would quail at giving the least of you more than a shot at cleaning the toilets in a workmanlike fashion.

Don't you just love it when Seanacoochie posts?....

The resulting replies crack me up...

They just keep on coming...

Thanks guys for my first smile of the morning...

BTW Seanacoochiecoo ... your wee feifdom came under attack quite a few times in your absence.. I could hear your people screaming and shouting as they ran for cover to the one remaining standing building.... yes...

The Church Of Hopeless Causes still stands strong....

Thank God for the self made man eh? *wink*