I think its love

Asid

Hi there folks. I recently discovered CMAK. Wow! its just what ive always wanted. the level of detail is amazing (line of sight etc). Ive been browsing this forum for a while and think its great. Ive installed a few mods (think they are all cosmetic).

Played and was victorious in " series of misfortunes. Then decide to go for "armoured perambulat". It took me a while to beat this one until i started to take it more seriously. It was quite exhilerating watching the enemy (germans) run. It was a great (for me) victory). After a very short break i decided to fight again "blessings" looks tantalising.

I cant wait to play a PBEM game. Just thought i would say hi anyway.

Cheers guys n gals

Just got my CMAK 5mins ago and came straight here asid,i introduced myself the other week here and seems a great bunch of guys,looking forward too PBEM games with evryone though i think im an operations guy as i like the idea of "fighting a war" see you guys in chat.

"He turned on the cheat codes, you feeb."

Yeh, and he found those extra health crystals hidden under the waterfall. ;)

A small plug to you CMAK newbies to buy CMBB as well. Last night I swapped CDs and spent the evening fighting off the Russians hordes on my lone King Tiger. Dang, they are both mighty fun games!

"He turned on the cheat codes, you feeb."

surely that was a joke MrSpkr?

Why cheat? Your only fooling yourself. The computer will never be impressed,

:rolleyes:

Will i like CMBB? What i mean is should i spend my hard earned pennies?

Thx for the greets guys.

Hey maybe im not looking in the rite place either smile.gif ive had my butt kicked so many times im sure i heard one of the german infantry saying "oh no! not him again! you would think hed of learned by now" (in german of course) :D .

Hey MikeyD i downloaded some of your mods. great work.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JonS:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by simovitch:

so Asid didn't use the cheat codes OR the health crystals to beat "a series of misfortunes"? :eek: now I'm even more depressed...

which side? ;) </font>