We Acknowledged Nothing Knowingly Except Really Silly Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tiredboots:

OK so.1 Buffet:boiled sheepheads with califonia jug red allright? 2 virgins for the Old Ones:no swet,plenty of virgins(or a reasonable substitute thereof)1 gross,2gross?3 bribing Justicar:one gallon of aformentioned dago red or the empty jug on the side of the head to return him to His rightfull slumber?4 grovelling:this worsless serf beg the privilege to kiss the feet of the MBT Presence(you guys should really change your chain mail more often.)4 subjugating the Strines:sorry mate,c'ant be done,tryed the best of pilsner beer on them ,bounced right off.P.S.: Will make sure I toss at least a dozen nubile(OARST)virgines into the pool before I wade in ...with a gaff.As allway an humble servent of the MBT

Ah, you shouldn't listen to Boo. He'll lead you astray and when the Justicar returns, he'll be the one has to set you straight. "You na' wan' thae'." (As it's been so famously noted.)

For instance, he forgot to mention the posts have to be legible, and it's obvious, he should have mentioned, it in your case.

Best to just step away from that horrible translator thing you're using (BTW the carriage return doesn't seem to work), and just try again in a couple weeks. </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An insult!I allready have been insulted!!This is great!!! You are correct,sir,as of my need for a translator,since I have the good fortune of NOT belonging to this evolutionary debacle:the anglo-saxons(of wich the australian branche is a minor improvment.) Well,I'm off for the weekend.Can't wait to tell Mom how insulted I have been.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Emma,

I assume you have figured it out.

Love,

Elvis

Oh good grief...

YES ELVIS, WE'VE ALL PRETTY MUCH CRACKED YOUR SLIGHTLY LESS THAN DEVIOUS CODE, YOU PAINT CHIP EATING NIMROD!

I don't know why, but I get this image of Elvis slyly dropping into Pig-Latin when he tries to keep someone else out of a conversation.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just got back from Alberta ... off to Des Moines tomorrow morning ... busy, busy, busy.

First Canada, then Iowa?

You really should stop irritating your boss, Shaw. I mean, next, he might send you to . . . . Oddztraylya!!!

Then again, that would be a net gain for us, so keep up the good work and all that . . . .

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Just got back from Alberta ... off to Des Moines tomorrow morning ... busy, busy, busy.

First Canada, then Iowa?

You really should stop irritating your boss, Shaw. I mean, next, he might send you to . . . . Oddztraylya!!!

Then again, that would be a net gain for us, so keep up the good work and all that . . . .

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

By Berli,

Great news, Lorak still lives !!

btw that other nong is Harv.

Why would that be great news?

Bastiche goes and proclaims himself LORD, is taken to our bosom (so to speak) and then up and leaves. Granted there was an interval where he had little choice in the matter, the military being what it is, but apparently he's back NOW ... so WHERE IS HE?

Harv on the other hand, is from Saskatchewan and really can't be expected to have mastered the nuances of the internet ... nor even indoor plumbing for that matter.

Joe

p.s. The shuttle will be here in an hour ... doubtful that I'll be back here until Friday, but one never knows ... especially if that one is Boo Radley.

p.p.s. Or MrSpkr.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Saw War of the Worlds yesterday. A totally fun movie - much better than I thought it would be.

That settles it. The fumes from the resin hardener have finally destroyed the few remaining brain cells that your imbibing of cheap rotgut whiskey had spared.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. The shuttle will be here in an hour ... doubtful that I'll be back here until Friday, but one never knows ... especially if that one is Boo Radley.

At last, a use for your carcass. They're gunna drape you over the leading edge for re-entry ?

Noba.

ps. I would ask for a place on the nose. Better view and that honker of yours would really add to the ablative properties of the shield.

Originally posted by Noba:

At last, a use for your carcass. They're gunna drape you over the leading edge for re-entry ?

Noba.

ps. I would ask for a place on the nose. Better view and that honker of yours would really add to the ablative properties of the shield. </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba.

ps. I would ask for a place on the nose. Better view and that honker of yours would really add to the ablative properties of the shield. </font>

My dear Egbert(not sure if you are a knight or just the buttler & therefor dispenced with the Sir.)I do understand how so many different letters confined in such a small space would be confusing for you, who seem to favor blank space to proper disparaging.I suggest that you follow the reccomendation of the WW 2 U.S. army manual for servicewomen in the case of unwanted amorous encounters: just relaxe & enjoy.Get use to it anyway.regards.

We're not really sure just what Eggcup is...

I mean, sure, he's a tool, a fool a nonce and a ponce, a lack wit and a git, a bumbler, a fumbler and perhaps a circus tumbler. A crank and a wank whose face is quite blank. An idjit, a mental midget with the worldliness of "Gidget". He has the culture of a vulture and the charm of a car alarm.

But other than that... well, I hate to put labels on people.

Toe tags, sure. But not labels.