Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay, I'm here at Rune's place, and Berli is already down on the floor, giving the tongue to Rune's dog, Elvis.

The horror...the horror...

I'm ALMOST regretting not accompanying you.

ALMOST.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I don't believe you. No pics, not falling for it.

Besides, watch what you post of that nature. You don't want to get bauhaus worked up, do you? I've heard it doesn't take much with him...

I've seen Berli's tongue and it ain't that much to get worked up about........did I just say that?

Who has a place to put three pictures. One of Berli, one of Seanachai, and one of Berli with Elvis the dog. Elvis is bolded due to the fact he was kissed by a man with scotch on his breath.

The guys have left, it was quite a challenge to keep Elvis from using the gnome as a fire hydrant. The scotch is gone, as well as two pizzas.

Rune

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

A shiny button to the first of you idjits to impress me with your originality and wit....

How about...

"I will walk naked through the centre of Brisbane when the West Coast Eagles win the last game in september this year"

</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

"Nifty, Thrifty, Honda -Fifty'"

Hmmm...weak, luke warm, ill-thought out but unfortunately the best of a bad bunch.. still it brings back memories of a better time when people wanted to "buy the world a coke"... *sniff*

A shiny button to Lars

Hurrah!

Originally posted by rune:

Who has a place to put three pictures. One of Berli, one of Seanachai, and one of Berli with Elvis the dog. Elvis is bolded due to the fact he was kissed by a man with scotch on his breath.

The guys have left, it was quite a challenge to keep Elvis from using the gnome as a fire hydrant. The scotch is gone, as well as two pizzas.

Rune

Email 'em to me sir, and I'll have 'em up tonight.

-dale

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

A shiny button to the first of you idjits to impress me with your originality and wit....

How about...

"I will walk naked through the centre of Brisbane when the West Coast Eagles win the last game in september this year"

</font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I bet you bend over to pick up the soap in the showers as well.

Well our dear Stukes wasn't too wise to the ways of the world, which is rather unfortunate in a prison environment.

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Okay, I'm here at Rune's place, and Berli is already down on the floor, giving the tongue to Rune's dog, Elvis.

The horror...the horror...

Ungrateful little gnome. All those travelocity commercials got you feeling high and mighty? A little big for your britches?

Not one mention of the true highlight of your day, which was of course, breakfast in that gardenspot of the Midwest, Beloit, which should be bolded based solely on my residence therein. And I noticed that you cunningly timed your arrival so that I would be off duty, and not able to write you about 13 traffic citations, not the least of which would of been, "Driving while under the influence of Lutefisk", and "Traveling to Illinoisy with out your rabies, scabies, and ringworm vaccinations"

and who are you more jealous of? Elvis or Berli?

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

"Nifty, Thrifty, Honda -Fifty'"

Hmmm...weak, luke warm, ill-thought out but unfortunately the best of a bad bunch.. still it brings back memories of a better time when people wanted to "buy the world a coke"... *sniff*

A shiny button to Lars

Hurrah! </font>

As he is wont to do, Boo is fantazing about men in culottes. He hasn't been the same since he was Joebob's faithful sidekick.

Stickypixxie you incredible lackwit. Of course the picture was not centered, what part of mass quanitities of scotch did you NOT understand?

The horrid little gnome did not get to meet my wife, as she wisely went to work before he got there. He accused me of hiring the boys to play my kids, but the photos and other misc of my children just provided proof that he is out of his mind.

While Berli got to drive a T34/85 into a mine field and kill himself, the gnome did not get to, as he couldn't reach the keyboard without a booster seat. Speaking of which, you haven't lived until you see evil start a tank while in its top gear. I didn't know you could make a tank do a wheelie.

berli and the Gnome, which sounds like a television program, were last seen heading to their car, with Berli wondering which way to take 72 home. I didn't have the heart to tell him that going east would get him extremely wet, but I also haven't seen either one of them post yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rune