I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

Originally posted by rune:

Seanachai ,

To continue from the older thread, the first bottle is:

Bushmills Malt 10 year old Single Malt irish Whiskey

The second is:

Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve [no, not you Boo] Single Malt aged 18 years.

Again, I mention them since they are in Chicago, and you aren't.

Rune

It pains me to say this, Rune (you bastard; all praise to his ale and eats!), but the Irish couldn't make a decent single malt aged whisky to resurrect St. Finnegan. So the Bushmills is simply a very good quality Irish whisky, which is another way of saying: Something that needs to be drunk right now over ice.

Telling us that you've got a 10 year old Irish whisky is like saying you've got a bottle of whisky that someone found shoved behind the old bottle of green creme de menthe and that bottle of Bailey's that was last used to poison the dog.

And the Glenfiddich...weeelll, that's certainly a decent bottle of whisky. Ask any tourist at the Duty Free...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Course, I'd fall down and call even you a gentleman for a great big tumbler full of Bushmills right now.

You know, the kind of glass you pour.

I'm still after remembering your son rushing into the room, all excited, saying 'Dad, are you going to show them the new game now?!'

And you holding up your hand like Caesar and stating 'No! Right now, we're drinking. Sit you down over there and wait.'

You shoulda been draped in a toga of royal purple.

As it was, I sang all the way back to Berli's.

And he'll not thank you for that, that's certain!

One day, if I am so blessed by the Goddess, I'd like to have enough time and money to travel all over this incredible land, and e'en this planet, and piss in the front yard of every single one of you buggers.

I've got a start, at least. Because, Rune, when you saw us off that night? We pissed in your front yard.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

People complain about the Insane all the time, but no one ever does anything...

NOT TRUE! I know for a fact that you have been the target on more than several occasions of trumped up committment proceedings and euthanasia attempts (ranging from drenching your pillow with chloroform to casually pushing various unstable cornices from the tops of buildings where you live.).

I mean, if you want to see results, you're going to have to start working WITH us!

Glenfiddich is a decent bottle of whisky ! Both for drinking or gargling when you have a sour throat smile.gif

Anyway, i deserve to be recognised around here! First Emma made me a knight, then some sinister figure took my title away, and now i'm all lonely and sad. So someone fix it or somefink!

Or to put it in good old Abbot's way : I craaaveee attention!

I'm still after remembering your son rushing into the room, all excited, saying 'Dad, are you going to show them the new game now?!'

And you holding up your hand like Caesar and stating 'No! Right now, we're drinking. Sit you down over there and wait.'

You shoulda been draped in a toga of royal purple.

As it was, I sang all the way back to Berli's.

And he'll not thank you for that, that's certain!

Somehow, this gives me the warm feeling that all is right in the world.

Steven, my lad, thank you for that visual imagery. I've often wondered how Berli would look stretching one hand 'round his head to plug his ears, face turned inside out, eyes tightly shut, with broken teeth falling out of his mouth from the grinding and a clawed hand stretching for your throat, all while driving 80 mph using only his knees to steer.

Steve

SturmSebber said...

So someone fix it or somefink!

You've the tactical acumen of Noba, the wit of Nidan1 & the 'pair' of v4.2blow ... in short you've not got what it takes to be a Knight of the Cesspool… but then again neither does anyone else around here.

I'll take you on as serf however because you do return turns quickly

Old foul Joe fill out the forms for me there’s a good chap?

Back from the airshow (which was outstanding, as usual) and with a totally new computer setup at work.

Must say I’m enjoying XP Professional.

Especially the total lack of driver support for all legacy systems, nice touch that…

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Glenfiddich is a decent bottle of whisky ! Both for drinking or gargling when you have a sour throat smile.gif

Anyway, i deserve to be recognised around here! First Emma made me a knight, then some sinister figure took my title away, and now i'm all lonely and sad. So someone fix it or somefink!

Or to put it in good old Abbot's way : I craaaveee attention!

And you guys think WE have problems? Any whiny boy who uses good whisky as a gargle deserves an old fashioned whuppin'. Even if he did buy store bought stuff with taxes paid and everything.

Originally posted by Noba:

Something new would be nice....

Noba.

Dear mr Knob,

Happy to oblige. Try not to google for the solution, if even if this will keep you occupied for the rest of the week.

[ August 03, 2005, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: vskalex ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />SturmSebber said...

So someone fix it or somefink!

You've the tactical acumen of Noba, the wit of Nidan1 & the 'pair' of v4.2blow ... in short you've not got what it takes to be a Knight of the Cesspool… but then again neither does anyone else around here.

I'll take you on as serf however because you do return turns quickly

Old foul Joe fill out the forms for me there’s a good chap? </font>

This and the fact Berli tried to kiss him, is the reason my Dog Elvis will not go into the front yard.

Rune

One day, if I am so blessed by the Goddess, I'd like to have enough time and money to travel all over this incredible land, and e'en this planet, and piss in the front yard of every single one of you buggers.

I've got a start, at least. Because, Rune, when you saw us off that night? We pissed in your front yard.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Is it possible to be even more humiliated?

Wow... are you EVER in for a surprise.

A serf to Sir 37mm , me? The lovable near-knight everybody loves to hate? Moi?

Now, now, now, now and then. My dear Stormsewer. You are about to become a member of a long and well established House, provided that Sir37mm doesn't lose interest or get distracted by something shiny on the ground and forget all about you. Founded by our grand Sire, JDMorse and upheld by my own Liege, Croda of the Nefarious Legions, maintained through these perilous times by myself and the Kaniggets, Nidan, Lurkur (ie, He Who Lurks. Hence the name.), and now Sir37mm.

We've got pedigree out the wazzoo! And I'm not even talking about the obvious 4-footed type!

Just this last year, we were listed in J. D. Power and Assoc as "One of the fastest growing Houses in the whole Pool... like an unchecked biohazard... makes the Black Death look like a case of the sniffles... sure bet to win the coveted 'Torquemada Rictus of Pain' award..."

So you just may have hitched your wagon to a star, my foine, foine laddie.

This truely is the darkest ,evilest and most disturbing thread i've ever came across. Even more disturbing than the time i saw Seanachai take a bath. I mean naked Gnomes are not my thing.

That's not what it says in the restroom. Right next to: "For a more than inadequate time, call Joe Shaw".

Anyway, it's either this or be a Belgian Waffle in "that thread that is best not mentioned, where TNT and waffles roam free", so there you go, you've got a yourself a Serf...

Imagine how underwhelmed we all are.

No. I'm serious. Really try to imagine.

Can't, can ya? Thought not.

Originally posted by vskalex:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Something new would be nice....

Noba.

Dear mr Knob,

Happy to oblige. Try not to google for the solution, if even if this will keep you occupied for the rest of the week. </font>

Des Moines?

What kinda place is that I asked myself, normally I’d just guess it was one of those countless foreign hellholes you people choose to inhabit.

However this time I’ve knowledge to help me and more specifically the ‘1993 edition of Blogg & Petkins idiot’s encyclopaedia of non-English places’.

A few extracts include…

Arkansas; dry, population is less that lots but more than ‘a few’, should be avoided

Columbia; near Argentina, best avoided

Ecuador; see Columbia

New Zealand; apparently named after its resemblance to old Zealand, like Wales… probably

Luxemburg; probably evil, best avoided

… and Des Moines?

Des Moines; Bill Bryson lived here once… we assume he avoids it, so should you